Recent content by Tall Pine

1. Tall Pine

Have Colt M16A2s broke the $40,000 mark?

Wonder what the GB fee would be on a $26k sale. Maybe $700 ish? And then the dude has to most likely pay sales tax. GB is going to keep morphing into a glorified national classified listing for higher end stuff.
  2. Tall Pine

Have Colt M16A2s broke the $40,000 mark?

@secondofangle You really think a Sendra could fetch that much on GB?
  3. Tall Pine

Latest Nfatracker approval times: climbing straight up

I am guessing the additional task of reading/scrutinizing the Trust doc is really slowing them down. Not having to do that review would seem to be a big time saver. Too bad as all my stuff is in Trust name and I refuse to have a few items outside the Trust. And I am too cheap to pay for 2 stamps...
  4. Tall Pine

Great news and congrats. I wonder if this is also the case for Trust F4's. Just received my stamp (Trust with only 1 responsible person) and it was roughly Nov '18 to Sept '19, basically 10 months. It would be nice if the times were really down to 3 months for everybody.
  5. Tall Pine

^on top of that, the Govmt shutdown early this year closed the ATF and bogged things down for a few extra months. Imagine loads of new forms coming in and just piling up. No bueno
  6. Tall Pine

The guys on AKfiles are reporting eFiled Form1s coming back in 2-3 WEEKS now. Must be nice
  7. Tall Pine

Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

I sent off my check for 7 sets last week, probably should have called ahead to give a heads up. Hope I made it in under the wire. And thanks to all that made this project happen. Ya'll rock! :beer
  8. Tall Pine

The Mac Book on YouTube

I think he forgot an "S" at the end, as in books. http://www.machinegunbooks.com/
  9. Tall Pine

What is the current FMV for semi fnc?

Now that's a gun room!!!!!!! Super nice collection you have there. Color me jealous! Are the newspaper clippings all stories about the guns in the room?
  10. Tall Pine

Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

Whatacountry.com would be another that might have some interest.
  11. Tall Pine

Stenling worth these days?

^ you won't regret it, but the Andrewski doing all the work these days is his son John Andrewski. He is a true craftsman and wonderful guy. If you have any reason at all to interact or have him do work for you, you will be glad you did. His work is top notch and he is a pleasure to deal with. He...
  12. Tall Pine

Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

Centerfire Systems, Apex, Sarco, Numrich I don't know anyone at these firms but who knows, maybe they would be interested.
  13. Tall Pine

Last I knew/heard Trusts had got down to 7mo and Indiv were around 4mo.
  14. Tall Pine

^BRNIB and Gaff, I take it yours were both F4 to Trusts? If so this is great news. The Trust wait times are dropping exponentially now.
  15. Tall Pine

Suomi Coffin Mags 2.0

Coffin mag newb question here....how likely is it that the original springs in my coffin mags are needing replacement? I have quite a few and haven't tested them all for function, or disassembled them. I wont be able to do so in this pre-order time frame so Im just trying to get a sense for how...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter