Recent content by JCcypress

1. J

Cobray collection

Yes, he offered to break everything up when I asked.
  2. J

Cobray collection

Roger that. Thank you! His pricing on the smaller pieces hasn't been abundantly clear. The prices that I have heard have been a little high for my purposes, which would probably just be resale. I'm going to sit this one out, but I'm happy to share his info via PM if anyone is interested. :beer
  3. J

Cobray collection

This collection has been presented for sale. I am not interested in the CZ Scorpions that are shown, but the Cobray collection is kind of neat. Apparently there are two M11/9's, both are semi, one is not shown. He has offered to sell one M11/9 for $1000 with two mags. Suppressors are fake...
  4. J

Tuning M10 magazines

Did you have to remove any significant amount of material or just polish?
  5. J

Tuning M10 magazines

Thank you. I suspected the mag catch could be part of the issue. The mag catches are listed in the M10/9 section on Lage website. I understood the description to include standard MAC mags, but I am admittedly very new to MACs, so I may have misunderstood. I can compare the original and the...
  6. J

Tuning M10 magazines

M10 9mm My gun came with four mags from previous owner (I need to check for manufacturer marks). One of them works flawlessly, the other 3 are prone to misfeeds. I also purchased four of the RPB mags from FTF, and they seem to "over-insert" such that the bolt cannot close at all. I have some...
  7. J

Tuning M10 magazines

Is there a source for information on tuning/tweaking M10 magazines? I have tried the UT search feature and google to little avail. Thank you.
  8. J

MAX-31C

Ah, my bad. I misread. Thanks!
  9. J

MAX-31C

That was my hope, also - I'm just going off what's on the Lage website, "Regarding the status of the MAX-10/15 and MAX-11A1/15 upper receivers we submitted to BATFE Firearms and Technology Division, we still have not received a determination letter from BATFE. We will not go into production...
  10. J

MAX-31C

What's the over/under on these being approved BATFE Firearms and Technology Division. Seems like they are poopooing every new design that is submitted to them.
  11. J

Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

I'd be willing to prepay for one. Everything in the NFA world takes time and money.
  12. J

Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

I'd love one for an M10/9. I spoke with him a while back and he indicated they'd be doing another run, but I understand life happens and people get busy - especially when you are a one-man show. I ended up going with a Lage folder which has been great, but love the look of the ACR stock. In...
  13. J

Check out this amazing deal!

Mostly interested in the NWA album.
  14. J

Video of the parts that broke or wore out on my M11/9

Great video. Thanks!
  15. J

RPB M10 Silencer covers

Nice. This looks promising - I'm going to give it a go.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter