Video of the parts that broke or wore out on my M11/9

planigan

Just took delivery of my first M11/9 last week, and I've been wondering what spares I should stock for a rainy day. Definitely gonna make sure to watch this video later.

Doobis

My OEM stock collapses every time you shoot it. When I got the gun I found out the tab that the stock latches into has been sheered off on one side. Im not sure how it happens or if it just happened from wear but if you push the stock into your shoulder it collapses. Really sucks because I think the OEM stock looks cool I just havent put the little bit of money and effort needed to get it fixed. I also cut myself many times cocking the gun with the OEM upper. Took me a little while to figure out why after every range session I would be bleeding. It was such a slight cut I would never feel it when it was happening. Great content.

Galil#1

Appreciate your videos just as others have said. Say Boomer/folks... what has been your experiences with the many different type of replacement rubber buffers, both in materials and in thickness on a M10/9 ? Thank you Sir/Gentlemen.

boomer535

Appreciate your videos just as others have said. Say Boomer/folks... what has been your experiences with the many different type of replacement rubber buffers, both in materials and in thickness on a M10/9 ? Thank you Sir/Gentlemen.

The best deal in buffers I have seen is from Practical Solutions. 5 M10 or M11 buffers for $14. I hate the easy install buffers with the hole for the recoil rod notched out. Those easy install buffers just flop around when you pull the bolt assembly out. Either the black or white urethane buffers are fine by me. Some of the urethane buffers are a little thick but they work fine.The biggest thing is to always inspect those buffers for wear. I have had buffers dry up and fall apart or turn to goo.

Galil#1

The best deal in buffers I have seen is from Practical Solutions. 5 M10 or M11 buffers for $14. I hate the easy install buffers with the hole for the recoil rod notched out. Those easy install buffers just flop around when you pull the bolt assembly out. Either the black or white urethane buffers are fine by me. Some of the urethane buffers are a little thick but they work fine.The biggest thing is to always inspect those buffers for wear. I have had buffers dry up and fall apart or turn to goo.

Sounds good, makes sense.
Thanks again Boomer, Stay Safe Stay Well!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter