Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45

Galil#1

I do know that an acr adapter for the m11 is in the works. I have the 3d printed version I checked out on my m11. Final tweeks are being made and a final version will be produced. Not sure on the timeframe on that though. Also I believe more m10 acr adapters could be coming I'll have to ask Jordan about it.

Thank you Sir, my pending M10/9 would love it! So I Don't Miss Out, reckon to best check often: Norse Forge, here, and Norse Forge @ FB.

3S1K

How do these attach to the M11? I see the little legs going through the lower frame but is there something else to support it to keep it from wobbling?

Devilmoon

They get attached like every other stock for the mac with a bolt and a bar that clamps down on the two legs you insert into the receiver

3S1K

They get attached like every other stock for the mac with a bolt and a bar that clamps down on the two legs you insert into the receiver

Ahh ok thanks clarifying. I'm about to pull the trigger and just wanted to check.

Galil#1

Any updates about ACR stock adapter for the M10 9/45?

Anybody like to sell me one, please PM me Thanks.

JCcypress

I messaged them on FB a few weeks back and was told the following:
"It's our first priority right now. We are working on getting more out asap. �� I'll message you when we start the run, and again when they are back in stock."

Galil#1

I messaged them on FB a few weeks back and was told the following:
"It's our first priority right now. We are working on getting more out asap. �� I'll message you when we start the run, and again when they are back in stock."

Okay thanks, will see. I'm down for one (1) for sure.

Galil#1

Still waiting for a Norse Forge ACR stock adapter for the M10/9, anyone care to sell me one? Thanks

Galil#1

Any more people interested/wanting to buy?

Anyone willing to sell me one please?

hkg3k

UZI Talk Life Member
I'm in for one as well. Last time I communicated with them (thru the website), I was told they were gonna do another run at some point when there was enough interest to support it. That's been some time ago. I believe there's still enough interest and ACR stocks floating around to support another run...time will tell.

b_saan

This guy has 0 follow through, the only way someone is getting an adapter is if he sells his designs to a company that can actually produce some product. It is a good product, he's just a terrible business man.

JCcypress

I'd love one for an M10/9.

I spoke with him a while back and he indicated they'd be doing another run, but I understand life happens and people get busy - especially when you are a one-man show.

I ended up going with a Lage folder which has been great, but love the look of the ACR stock.

In other news, it looks like his FB page may have gotten Zucked, but Instagram is still up.

Deerhurst

He hasn't been on the forum since October of 2020 so I don't think this thread will help us. As much as Id love to have one of the adapters I think I'm going to have to make my own. Same with his Mac uppers.

Galil#1

I hear you guys idk what to think, it's true he is a one man show...
Will just try to think positive, ya never know what can happen. I have other stocks as well; however, that ACR rig is just so sweet. Keep hope alive and this trend going ;-)

Devilmoon

Jordan is a good dude but the adapters were just a small project on the side he did and he has a very demanding full time job that takes most of his attention plus life itself. Now it's been said before because I know I told people this. Get them while you can because who knows if he will ever make them again. Everyone wants one pre production but then when they are made everyone is gone. He had mentioned more runs but no time frame has been mentioned at all. If you have a chance to buy one hop on it because the adapters are really well designed and made pieces.

Deerhurst

The shitty thing about "get em when you can" is that quite a few of us were not even thinking of owning a mac when we could have gotten them. I know I wasn't! I probably wasn't old enough to own a MG when things like the 22 uppers for the M10 were available! It sucks, man!

A package deals of a stock and an adapter would be BA too!

I'm lucky enough that when I have time I have the tools to design and make most of this stuff. Often it's cheaper in the long run to just purchase one already made.

Galil#1

The shitty thing about "get em when you can" is that quite a few of us were not even thinking of owning a mac when we could have gotten them. I know I wasn't! I probably wasn't old enough to own a MG when things like the 22 uppers for the M10 were available! It sucks, man!

A package deals of a stock and an adapter would be BA too!

I'm lucky enough that when I have time I have the tools to design and make most of this stuff. Often it's cheaper in the long run to just purchase one already made.

I hear you man... or when MGs / SMGs were barely a few hundred bucks $$$ Vs. thousands/tens of thousands... not that old for that 'ol Golden Era ha!

Wish I had the skills, knowledge, tools, etc. to roll my own items! It can always be worse my friend. ... Like the treasonous commie pieces of garbage that stole the WH :-(

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter