Recent content by jarhead jim

1. jarhead jim

SKS value question.

200. It's a triangle 26 weapon. Jim
  2. jarhead jim

SKS value question.

I have a guy that wants to sell his Norinco for a couple hundred bucks. What is this weapon worth? Serial number 1800264. In box, never fired. Original sling. No bayonet though. And a 3 character name in Chinese that I can't explain. 00264 stamped on trigger guard, mag well and top of bolt...
  3. jarhead jim

Kimber grip bushing thread size ?

Found it. .236 x 60.
  4. jarhead jim

Kimber grip bushing thread size ?

Have an ultra carry ll and the bushing threads need chased. What's the thread size? Can't measure because they are so close to the shoulder. Thanks, Jim
  5. jarhead jim

Kimber Ultra Carry II mag question

But these mags are all a tad longer than the one that came with the pistol. 7 shot mag too. Jim
  6. jarhead jim

Kimber Ultra Carry II mag question

Hey all. Just picked up the above pistol in what else, .45 caliber. What mags do you guys shoot in yours? I need a couple spares. Jim
  7. jarhead jim

Price check on an SKS

Thanks everyone. Put it on Facebook and had 4 people call to buy it in 4 hours. You guys need to sell there! Lol. Since Facebook is anti gun I had to be clever in describing it. "One Sierra Kilo Sierra boom stick with a detachable banana pew pew holder for sale $800. Made in 1968. Looks like...
  8. jarhead jim

Price check on an SKS

I have a 1968 Chinese SKS with the pyramid 26 serial number 12,217xxx. Beautiful gloss stock. Fitted for a scope but doesn't have one on it. I have pictures but this site says they are too large to post and I'm not smart enough to make them smaller. Has the banana clip, original rear and front...
  9. jarhead jim

870 Wingmaster ser # and year question...

The problem I have is that my barrel says 6D, upside down Y and F..... makes no sense. Jim
  10. jarhead jim

phone number to Remington?

they don't look up serial numbers anymore. Jim
  11. jarhead jim

that's sacriligeous! Should be empty! LMFAO! Jim
  12. jarhead jim

Yeh that's a no go. Jim
  13. jarhead jim

Back at ya stud! Jim
  14. jarhead jim

I dialed the 800-243-9700 number and got nowhere. Trying to find out the dates of my Wingmaster shotguns. Tried the 315-895-3200 number too and it's out of service. Jim
  15. jarhead jim

870 Wingmaster ser # and year question...

I have 5 Remington 870 Wingmaster shotguns in either unfired or fired very few times condition. Tried going through the Rem site for info and couldn't get anywhere. These are the weapons and serial numbers. I have been told they were early 70's or late 60's. Would like to know their age and...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter