Recent content by EdM11

1. E

What's the coolest MAC video ever?

This is another good video covering Lage uppers:
  2. E

Are any of you responsible for this?

I haven't heard " Bag of smashed Assholes" since Army Basic Training summer of 2007. Is that you SSG Akins?
  3. E

What to get next?

Although I have not shot a BRP, I have an STG-U9SF/45siting at my dealer's and will take possession of it this summer. Waiting on the ATF... This is my fourth sub gun, and I can't wait to take it home. Brian was really easy to work with and very professional.
  4. E

JMAC folding stock

Like Jkacg1 sed, the practical solutions option looks promising. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXPdPc7InJA
  5. E

Who is the best NFA M16/SP1 smith

Thanks, guys! I contacted Victor and never got anything back. I contacted Gary and he got back to me that day. I'm going to go with him. -Ed
  6. E

Who is the best NFA M16/SP1 smith

I am looking for a smith to convert my SP1 to take regular m4 uppers and make sure it is in spec. Who is the best SP1 smith? -Ed
  7. E

M11/9 Stocks

T3heli, below is a link to a youtube video for an adapter that practical solutions make allowing the attachment of the Sig stock to an M11/nine https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXPdPc7InJA
  8. E

Fair price for a MAC Powder Springs, GA 9mm two stage suppressor?

I am thinking of selling my 9MM MAC suppressor. It is from Powder Springs, GA. What is a reasonable price?
  9. E

M10 Fake suppressor question

What are two-stage 9MM cans going for these days?
  10. E

MPA 10 Defender folding stock

http://usmachinegun.com/proddetail.php?prod=RR-MMRAIL The above link is what I found on Google. It claims it will work with a semi-auto MAC 10 style weapon. You could use this plus a Sig MPX stock. the stock will be able to mount hi or lo due to the pic rail and I bet it will work with your...
  11. E

Can anything be done with CZ / VZ 26 or 58 magazines?

Has anyone tried the VZ 26 or 23 in an M11/nine?
  12. E

Advice on stock for M11/nine with MAX31 and MAX11/15

Rob, Sam's stock looks awesome; I will more than likely get one at some point for my stock M11/nine setup. Nice work on the custom stocks. Where do you get the hardware for the portion of the stock that links up to the receiver?
  13. E

Woodenword, That looks like a badass setup you got. Are you using the short lage stock?
  14. E

I would like to buy one stock for both the Max 31 and Max 11/15 I am looking at both the Ar15 stock adapter Lage offers and the Zhukov ak stock offered by Norse Forge. Both are adjustable; I would like to use one stock with any of the uppers. I currently have the OEM stock, OEM upper, and the...
  15. E

M11/nine with funneled magwell

I saw a picture of an m11/nine with a funneled magwell in small arms review. The picture was on the frankingun advertisement. Does anyone know who made the magwell or if it still a thing? It seems like it would be a badass attachment. I'm guessing it would need to be welded on.*

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter