Your MAX-11A1/15 is ready!

Galil#1

WoW Awesome! Same as what Mr. Strobro is thinking above, but also via the Max 10/15? Please!

Roaster72

UZI Talk Supporter
#14 checking in. Nothing yet.

Got the notice yesterday.

I'm absolutely buying the upper but I find it funny that the upper is a little over $700.00 more than I paid for the Mac. Back when I bought the Mac, I couldn't believe I was paying that much for a single gun. Then came more machine guns. Thank God I'm not into golf or fishing.

Last edited:

Howlin Mad

Got my notice today, #21, on the way, maybe get it Friday, since I'm only about 120 miles away.

Offmarksman

UZI Talk Life Member
Got my notice to pay today. Not sure what number I was exactly, It’s been so long since I signed up for it. I know it was a fairly low number though…

JohnnyE

UZI Talk Supporter
Wonderful!

I also love the tread's title. Come on, every time I see it I get excited.

LawBob

Received mine today. Very disappointed. No box art.

I’ll just have to keep ordering Lage goodies until Im not disappointed.

LawBob

I understand Brie .300 BLK, but how are you going to run .22?

Yeah you can’t just put an atchinsons (cmmg) conversion in there. You need a fixed firing pin. The way the 556 bolt works is the pin is hidden until the cam rotates to lock the bolt which jams the pin into the primer. Pretty ingenious.

JohnnyE

UZI Talk Supporter
Yeah you can’t just put an atchinsons (cmmg) conversion in there. You need a fixed firing pin. The way the 556 bolt works is the pin is hidden until the cam rotates to lock the bolt which jams the pin into the primer. Pretty ingenious.

I wondered about how ignition was delayed until the bolt locked for quite a while. Thank you!

TSPC

UZI Talk Supporter
Any comments on this from the MAX-11A1/15 manual. Is this a mandatory notification or just a recommendation?

MAX-11A115 ATF.jpg

Homer

I don’t remember getting any sample letter to submit when I got my M11/15. I guess I just got a yob. I need to go find the manual and see. All I see in the manual that is stapled together is this on the back of the cover page:

NFA Warning

This upper receiver is designed to be used with the SWD M-11/9 submachine gun. NFA (National Firearms Act, Title 26, United States Code) rules apply to its use in possession.

It is the owner’s/user’s responsibility to comply with all local, State and Federal laws and regulations in the use of this product.

Last edited:

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter