What uzi 22lr FA conversions do I have

RICHARDB

I have uzi fa 22 conversion kits I'm trying to find out info on. I have not used these. I have had these at least 10 years. I know the 4 28 round mags came from vector and the 3 plastic mags are black dog. Both bolts are aluminum and 1 bolt is heavier than the other . The lighter bolt has a cutout along the top of the bolt. I thought 1 kit came from vector and the other is subgun Ordnance with the barrel turned down a little on the end? I have a mini uzi I'm getting and am going to start selling some items. This is not a for sale ad as I will put that in the for sale section once I know exactly what I have

Attachments

• 20240127_090252.jpg
    20240127_090252.jpg
    537.2 KB · Views: 29

K2

Hi RichardB,

Bolt on the left is Subgun Ordnance (about as good as they come).

Bolt on the right is late Vector/Group. Good bolt but as you mentioned a bit lighter than the Subgun Ordnance.

Below the left bolt are two spare 22 extractors.

Magazines look like the 8" Vector (28 rounds). Measure the length. The 8.5" have a thick seam on the back and IMHO have fitting issues.

Black Dog Magazines (plastic) not the most desirable (again IMHO).

Barrels: Hard to say w/o measuring the front diameter. They all look like SMG barrels but the top has been turned at the breach for the restricter ring. Just measure and compare to a 9mm SMG barrel.

Good find!

Enjoy,

K2

RICHARDB

Top barrel and left bolt are from my kits BD mags from me

Values Subgun Ordnance Kit $1K or so give or take a couple hundred
Vector kit $800-1K

The metal mags with the delron inserts $80- 100 each
BD mags $25-35 or so
Thank you for the information. I think I am going to keep the subgun Ordnance for sure.

Vector Arms

The lightweight bolt on the right side appears to be one of ours.
All three barrels are SMG barrels. The chamber end is not milled for the SA Feed Ramp and both bolts are SMG bolts. Used 22 barrels sell for $250 plus.
I would need to see other pictures of the metal magazines, but they are worth more than $80-100 each.
Black Dog mags are worth $25-35 if you can find them. They are advertised as a 32rd mag, but they will function better if you only load them with 30rds.
The extractors are the exact same extractors as used in the HK90 series of 22 conversion kits. Don't sell them as 22 extractors. Sell them as HK 22 extractors and you will triple plus your asking prince.
A 22-conversion kit consisting of a bolt, barrel and a magazine is worth $800-900. Your extra barrels, magazines and extractors are a great addition.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter