What happened to all the M16s?

secondofangle

Last time I was on Ruben's website, he had like 20 M16 and M16A1 (curiously no M16A2s).

He now has zero. (he's also down from 20 to about 4 MP5s)

Same think with David Spiwak - inventory cleaned out.

I don't know of too many other dealers to check that have regular inventory. I'm ignoring CC Armory, which is trying to liquidate John Keosayian's (rarefied and unusual) collection at astronomical prices.

Is this part of the recent "scare" which has reached heights never before seen, or something else?

Benaj

Midwest tactical

Atfmachinegun.com. Seems
To have regular inventory at similar prices to last year. Call them they get in new inventory regularly.

secondofangle

Yeah I'm familiar with Frank. His use of GunSpot is unfortunate because that site runs like a donkey cart with square wheels.

sweersa

I have been wondering the same thing as the OP. I window shop at those sites, and have been for years. Financially, should be able to pull the trigger (pun intended) on an M16 within 12 months after years of saving.

rybread

UZI Talk Life Member,
Bitcoin & other market profits. People are turning earnings into toys and driving up prices. I would like an M60 and reached my threshold but there is too much opportunity right now to cash out imo... but I may sell a Mac or two especially with only the 11/15 available I imagine the M11/9 may be leading the way.

macrobert

Thanks for asking that question.
I too am wondering what happened with all of them. I too window shop at Rubens' website.

Gaffshot

I have a Group Industries M16 lower if you need something in stainless.

sleepy

Ruben now has 2 Colt SP1’s for 24,995. �� I have noticed m16’s have dried up also and was wondering myself what’s going on

ScottinTexas

UZI Talk Life Member
Possibly fear of impending legislation or Executive Order compounded by a firearm with basic operation known by many, parts common and readily available.

I'd sell all other FA's before I sold my last M16-type.

sweersa

I plan on getting an M16 sooner rather than later using some of my bitcoin gains. Ruben told me he plans on getting more Colt M16s in soon. (I wonder who died)

I almost ended up getting a registered sear AUG in an A1 host, but missed it by a day. I think I'd prefer an M16 anyways, for a few thousand dollars more.

Haris1

UZI Talk Life Member
I have an AR-15 converted to M16 that i may sell

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter