Website or contact info for Vulcan Imports?

MuzzleFlash

UZI Talk Life Member
GunWares said:
I have heard that Vulcan Imports carries many FNC parts, including 3-round burst kits. However, I've not been able to locate them on the net-- www.vulcanimports.com appears to be a squatter's site. Anybody know how to contact them?
Maybe they have let the hosting contract lapse? They apparently still own their domain:

$ whois vulcanimports.com

[ ... Legal shit removed ...]

Registrant:
Vulcan Imports
ATTN: VULCANIMPORTS.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: VULCANIMPORTS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Vulcan Imports vq5u33ug4f8@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
ATTN: VULCANIMPORTS.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA 20172-0447
570-708-8780

Technical Contact:
Network Solutions, LLC. (HOST-ORG) customerservice@networksolutions.com
13200 Woodland Park Drive
Herndon, VA 20171-3025
US
1-888-642-9675 fax: 571-434-4620

Record expires on 27-May-2005.
Record created on 27-May-2003.
Database last updated on 17-Oct-2004 03:25:35 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS92.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.225.232
NS91.WORLDNIC.COM 216.168.225.231

Remo Williams

UZI Talk Supporter
Vulcan Imports is Chris Barnett from Birmingham, Al. He has yet to put up a web page, but I believe that is in the works. The email address above is correct.

V

Vulcan Imports

You are correct, no website, but I am here!

I am glad to send my parts list, just drop me an email. All parts are made by FN herstal.

chris@vulcanimports.com

Thanks
Chris

xm15e2s

Chris,
why cant YOU import complete parts kits or complete uppers for the FNC ?????????

V

Vulcan Imports

answer

difficult to find... Todd @ ORF is supposed to be importing some parts kits from a third party overseas who has a warehouse of semi FNCs that were police guns. But he has run into all of the routine snags and red tape that goes along with it. All of my stuff comes directly from Belgium, and to be honest, I am doing well just with the "small stuff"

Chris

treedawg

Chris is 1st class. I've comleted several transactions with him and refered several of my friends to him. We were all more than pleased. Do your deals with confidence if you order from Chris.

TD

xm15e2s

hey Chris.
with no web site, can you tell us what FNC items you have in inventory. I bet a bunch of us would like to hear what you got for sale.
Thanks.

V

Vulcan Imports

parts available...

I have all the internal parts, springs, pins, trigger parts ect. What I can't get is upper recievers, bolt carriers, or the gas blocks. Almost anything else I have or can get. The high wear parts such as the extractor, ext spring are good to get. Firing pins are the weak point of the gun, and an extra firing pin spring is good also. As soon as the 3 shot burst kits arrive, they are sold. If you are interested in those, I am happy to flag your email, and contact you when the next batch arrives. I am glad to email my parts list, or answer questions.

Chris
chris@vulcanimports.com

cookie

Founder
xm15e2s said:
hey Chris.
with no web site, can you tell us what FNC items you have in inventory. I bet a bunch of us would like to hear what you got for sale.
Thanks.

I've offered to let Chris post (and update) his "for sale" list here. Hopefully he'll take me up on it. I've only heard good things about his business.

V

Vulcan Imports

Question

Will be glad to , but not sure how. It is a word document.

Chris

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter