updated photo of 4 full autos

ateamrob

here is my updated collection of full autos. I have my M16 set up how I want it finally and the Uzi I have decided looks and shoots best with the wood stock. The Ruger is fine as is (love the classic look) and the MAC.... well its a MAC and shoots like one and is the perfect phone booth gun.

Rob

001-2.jpg
[/IMG]

drbones2nd

Very cool collection. Agree with most your statements but still think the wood stock on uzis just looks gay. Reminds me of mak90's with the butthole stock..lol...

Now all you need is a beltfed and your collection will be complete!

ateamrob

ha ha... you know drbones I do actually know what you mean about the wood stocks on the uzi. I have gone back and forth, back and forth with that and have had the metal folder on there for most of the time. For some reason I just keep going back to the wood. I guess I like the feel of it better than the metal stock. Still not 100% though.....

as far as the beltfed...... if I had the money for a Pig (M60) I would have one. I am pretty sure these will be the only FAs I will have in my lifetime unless I hit the lottery or come into some serious dough. I have a different job now that pays much less (much more happy though :thumbs_up ) and I just dont have the $ for a beltfed as much as I would want one. Matter a fact, I barely have enough money to feed these 4 :)

Rob

drbones2nd

Feel fortunate your able to own these guns. I know there are guys out there who would give their left nut to own just one NFA gun.

Yeah, my next big purchase will probably be an M60. Used to have one and it was very cool. For now, my beloved 1919A4 fills the belt fed itch nicely.

ateamrob

your right on that drbones. I am very fortunate to be able to have them.

I will say this though..... at 37 years old and having been into guns since I was10 years old I only wish I had gotten into NFA back 15 years ago or so. I would have had a 60, AK, 1919 and certainly a few others. I guess I never really knew much about NFA nor the process up until 5 years ago when a buddy offered me the Ruger AC. I did my homework and it worked out. In todays economy I was LUCKY to acquire these 4 and have them all paid off.

now that being said.... I do have a lucky card in my hand though. A good buddy of mine who lives 2 towns away has been into this stuff since 77 and he has any and everything you can imagine (M60, AK, 1919, H&K 51B, M16s, Stens, MP5, BAR, and the list goes on and on) and he and I do the MG shoots around so even though I dont have all the guns I would like, I am blessed that I can shoot his any time I want.

But if I ever do have the chance..... I will get a 60 if the opportunity strikes. You know what I have been in the mood for lately? Selling the MAC .45 and getting a Micro Uzi.... I have an Uzi pistol but whenever I shoot Trigger's micro I fall in love all over again... ha ha.

Rob

drbones2nd

ateamrob said:
your right on that drbones. I am very fortunate to be able to have them.

I will say this though..... at 37 years old and having been into guns since I was10 years old I only wish I had gotten into NFA back 15 years ago or so. I would have had a 60, AK, 1919 and certainly a few others. I guess I never really knew much about NFA nor the process up until 5 years ago when a buddy offered me the Ruger AC. I did my homework and it worked out. In todays economy I was LUCKY to acquire these 4 and have them all paid off.

now that being said.... I do have a lucky card in my hand though. A good buddy of mine who lives 2 towns away has been into this stuff since 77 and he has any and everything you can imagine (M60, AK, 1919, H&K 51B, M16s, Stens, MP5, BAR, and the list goes on and on) and he and I do the MG shoots around so even though I dont have all the guns I would like, I am blessed that I can shoot his any time I want.

But if I ever do have the chance..... I will get a 60 if the opportunity strikes. You know what I have been in the mood for lately? Selling the MAC .45 and getting a Micro Uzi.... I have an Uzi pistol but whenever I shoot Trigger's micro I fall in love all over again... ha ha.

Rob

I acquired my micro about 2 years ago and must say, it is the coolest looking of the 3 and believe it or not, I love shooting it.. Had some teething pains early on trying to get it to run. I generally shoot WWB and the micro kept stove piping rounds. Would only run with a suppressor on it. However, I chopped down the recoil spring some and presto, it damn near runs about 100%.

Would normally suggest not selling your mac, but if you love uzis, I say go for it. It definetely completed my set. First was the mini, then full size and then the stork brought me my micro... Couldnt be happier with it.

I like the look of the macs and own a PS Mac10/45 but rarely shoot it. They are a unique piece of history and a nice starter gun. It was a nitche to fill in my collection.

Right now my NFA collection consists of a 1919A4, Colt M16, full size uzi, mini uzi, micro uzi, underfolder chinese AK47, PS Mac10/45 and a bulgarian krinkov in 7.62x39:uzi

The krink is an absolute blast to shoot. Like you, I got in the game late but feel fortunate to have the guns that I now have.

A real show stopper..lol.

Turbo SVT

Nice collection! At age 32 I'm really kicking my self in the ass for not getting in the NFA's earlier too. I was making really good money at age 19 and should have went with tax stamp's instead of new sports cars every 9 months. I am fortunate to own the ones I have now. The local PD wasn't signing off on anything here years ago. My dad actually had to obtain a lawyer and get a local judge to sign off on his M16. That and the lack of ranges to shot at turned me off. What a mistake that was. :cuss
At least now I have a trust set up. I don't beleive the local pd signs off on anything here to this day.

Noah Zark

UZI Talk Life Member
Very nice, well-rounded collection.

Needs a S&W 76, though . . .

Noah

drbones2nd

Noah Zark said:
Very nice, well-rounded collection.

Needs a S&W 76, though . . .

Noah

Once had a smith 76. Was my very first SMG. However, I sold it in preference of guns that I can readily purchase parts for. Factory parts that is. I know there used to be a couple guys down south that made aftermarket parts but I had a kaboom with one of their bolts so I generally try to buy only factory parts for my guns.

Love the Smith 76 and if I can find one again at a good price, I might be tempted to pick one up.

EL DUCE

UZI Talk Supporter
Nice collection for sure! I bought my full size uzi in a group buy for under 3k. Then, I got my C&R. Spent a ton on stuff that I never shoot. Looking back. I wish that I had bought more f/a stuff instead. Oh well, live and learn.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter