Stamp finally came

PDXsparky

UZI Talk Supporter
To keep up with forum protocol, I'll just post this here:

2nahgb7.jpg

It's a GI/Vector RR. Bought it last May, check was cashed 6/1/16 and the dealer called me last Friday to tell me the stamp arrived. I picked it up on Saturday and shot it the same day. Very nice shooter it is.

I have a detachable wood stock for it, which I will be using next trip to the range.

sleepy

Congrats on the Vector. I bought one and it got approved about a year ago. Mine has run like a switch watch from day one. Enjoy!

Z06

UZI Talk Life Member
Very cool.
That photo takes me back to the day I got my first SMG. It was the identical twin of yours.
Enjoy!

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
looks great, congrats....id recommend a shorty barrel w/ threads & try the wood stock!...makes the pkg look even meaner....

RMA

Nice pickup, congrats on your first. Reminds me of mine 5 years back, first reg HK sear K gun then the Uzi few months after that then the rest followed. Post up a range report.

PDXsparky

UZI Talk Supporter
NIB or used by previous owner?

Previous owner, which I prefer. Let someone else work out the bugs. I'd rather buy a shooter. Actually, this was the second time the dealer had sold this gun.

I have a Bowers Vers 9s with the Uzi barrel nut adaptor that I'll try out next trip too.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter