SilencerCo Uzi adapter?

ktk120

Many years ago a company made an adapter for an Silencerco Octane suppressor to uzi barrel nut. Does anyone know of any adapter that is out there that would work for me?

Timbuk2000

UZI Talk Supporter
The original was made by SWR for the Trident 9. Silencerco purchased SWR. I believe Silencerco made the adapter for the Octane Series.

Kramer

It was offered for sale from silencerhq, I did grab one from their last batch, but they never made anymore after that.

ktk120

Yes thsi SilencerHQ is what I'm looking for. Maybe if someone has one and no longer uses it I would be interested in buying it.

Garrett

So going at this from a different angle, I have a barrel nut adapter for my Trident-9. That adapter also works for the Liberty Mystic.

Liberty offers an Uzi barrel nut adapter for their Mystic. If the Trident and Octane are compatible, I suspect the Liberty adapter should work for you as well.

Or to put it a different way, there may be some other manufacturers who offer what you’re looking for use the same thread pitch for their cans.

Last edited:

Timbuk2000

UZI Talk Supporter
I have 2 Trident 9s. I have an SWR adapter and purchased a second adapter produced by Silencerco when the made them.The Silencerco adapter works with the Trident 9.

ktk120

i called and asked....the mystic adaptor does not work with octane. Trident probably would work with octane but again no options Silencerco never made one. SilencerHG is history . silencer shop, silencerco and capitol armory told me there is no cross compatibility options for the uzi

stampcollector

UZI Talk Life Member
I beleive I have one of those adapters laying around somewhere. If I find it, would you be interested?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter