Shockwave Technologies Z-mag (beta) review thread

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
M10/9 can be confusing.

Swd converted texas m10/9s use single feed mags

(I thought these just used m11/nine mags, so shock wave should work, right? Please correct me if inerror)
You're mostly correct, but...
If you look at the spine of an OEM Zytel magazine you'll notice they're are two catches. One catch is for the SWD M-11/9 and SWD M-11A-1, the other catch is for the SWD M-10/9. Three guns, one magazine with two catch locations.

dk8019

Ordered a six pack of 50 round magazines. Here's to supporting a good cause, and some great magazines!

804life

Hey guys, I'm brand new to the cobray world. I picked up a 1988 swd m11/nine yesterday.

It came with a 13? round zytel mag. Will these mags work in my semi auto closed bolt model?

Marty in UT

UZI Talk Life Member
Marty: Any update on shipping?

With the holidays, the dates are slipping. (I worried this would happen.) Shipping of the 30-rounders will be in January, and the 50-rounders will follow in February. No later.

Brkdnc

UZI Talk Supporter
Keep Folding :clap

I'm just hoping the ones I ordered show up before my next match. :hyper

Marty in UT

UZI Talk Life Member
I wanted to give everyone an update. We are going to be late with shipping the pre-orders. I have been on my metal stamping guys from the starting gate. But they just don't seem to have the same "sense of urgency" that I do. I am meeting with them on Friday morning to see what can be done at this point to still possibly begin shipping before the month's end. I will keep everyone posted.

Thank you,
Marty

ChuckB

Thanks.

If I had to choose between quality and quick, I don't mind waiting.

Marty in UT

UZI Talk Life Member

Thank you for your understanding. Quality will be there. It's finishing this progressive tool for the mag inserts and floorplates that is killing me. Will provide an update with pics on Friday afternoon.

Thank you again,
Marty

Marty in UT

UZI Talk Life Member
So after a two-hour meeting with my metal-stamping guys--we had a lot of things to go over today--I walked out and drove away, when I realized I hadn't taken a single picture of all our nifty new tooling that's in progress. Sorry. I can probably have them shoot a few for me and email them to me next week.

Anyway, there have been a whole host of things that have delayed completing the production tooling: holidays, flu, other health issues, etc. Add to that, we decided to go with a progressive tool for much of the mag body itself. This "set us back" a couple of weeks in and of itself just on the mag body.

Long story short, it looks like we're going to be a month later than my previous "worst case" scenario of end of January. Meaning, end of February for 30-rounders and March for the 50-rounders to start shipping.

I understand if there is anyone who doesn't want to wait another month. Just drop me an email, and I can supply a refund immediately. For those of you who can wait the extra few weeks, it'll be worth it in the end. :)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter