S&W 76 Mags vs MK 760 Mags

anm2_man

UZI Talk Supporter
Hi am waiting on ATF to approve my form 4 on my 76. bought one Soumi. you have detailed instructions on the 2 minute modification?

I wouldn't do that before your gun comes in. I tried that on a couple of Soumi mags before I received the gun, 1 worked, 1 was scrap. Remember the magwells on the smiths are formed, not milled. They do vary. Every one of my soumi mags will not fit in a friend of mines smith, while his mags are to loose to lock up properly in mine.

YMWV :bang

Thanks for the reply. I was going to wait till the gun comes in. you know of any source for speed loaders? I am in contact with a mfgr in CO has speed loaders for the SIG MPX (mine works great) Says he will make one for me around $24.00

strobro32

UZI Talk Life Member
The M45 loaders are great in the field. I have 50 clips and it takes 5 seconds to load 36 rounds in to the stick mag. I need to add a spring to the loader so the plunger pops up after the plunge.

SwedishKStripClip.JPG

Video

fredboat

UZI Talk Supporter
Knob Creek is a blast , I go almost every year and there are a ton of vendors there,Numrich,RTG and Apex guns just mention a few and piles of mags and parts for sale, Last April 2019 I bought like new Swedish K 36rd mags for $10 each and he had a pile of them.With very minor fitting they run in my MK 760 just fine.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter