Need a Transferable Sendra Lower re Anodized

stampcollector

UZI Talk Life Member
Looking for someone to re anodize a transferable Sendra lower. Anyone recommend someone or a company? I reached out again to Victor at US Anodizing but it’s been 2 weeks and haven’t heard back. I know last year he told me he wasn’t taking in individual work as they were trying to complete a huge contract.. If anyone knows of someone I would greatly appreciate it.

mak91

UZI Talk Supporter
I used these guys about 8 years ago to do some %80 receivers and they did a good job. They showed me a batch of stuff they did for Barrett Firearms and said they did a lot of fire arm stuff. Haven't talked to them in a while though.

Paul Kersey

Stampcollector,

Did you ever have this done? If so, are you happy and who did you use? I also like to know roughly what it cost.

Thanks

stampcollector

UZI Talk Life Member
I never could get Victor to answer my emails so that was my answer for that. After speaking to several different anodizing companies I got a little nervous when they told me that re-anodizing it could change the size of the holes during the process so I gave up.. I instead found a local smith to Cerakote it and I am very pleased with the results..

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter