My two new HKs

secondofangle

This journey began 2 years ago w that durn DLO box (I still really wish I had gotten one but they’re unobtanium!) and the first phase of it ended last week when my stamps were approved . The MP5 is a Dyer gun (gone over 5 years ago most recently) w RCM 3-lug barrel and Fleming Sear.

The PDW is an SPK-K PDW (not SBR’d) with a Qualified sear, welded up bolt (Bahnhof machine) and HK 80-degree locking piece, along with HK stock and VFG, otherwise bone stock.

Both guns run great, haven’t run the MP5 w a can yet.

HK parts are EXPENSIVE! I think the A2 stock is USA (marked MM) so next I’m going to get a German one just so I can be that cool.

Any suggestions welcome. Many of you have already pointed me in the right direction the past several years. Thanks as always.

Attachments

• IMG_4377.jpeg
    IMG_4377.jpeg
    799 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_4378.jpeg
    IMG_4378.jpeg
    912.1 KB · Views: 25

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
Crazy money. Congrats on having them. I just wish the HK 9mm has common 40 or 50 round mags. 30s always have me wanting more.

all day at red hill range for an MG shoot (sunburned as hell) with a buddy’s sear gun. The 30 went quick.

p.s. if you want an Ingram shirt hit up fellow user Wetworks.

Last edited:

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
Side note a little off topic... that plate is Very tough to knock over. 2 subguns (9mm m16 and HK) both firing at the same time couldn’t knock it over.

A stock M11/9 on target can do it by itself. Welded a 50 & 30 Zmag together. Probably 50-60 rounds fired though. Mag hold 75 and is 100% reliable.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter