M16 Training Video

tony k

FFL/C&R
Hmmm .... I saved it to my hard drive, but it comes up with an .asx extension and WMP doesn't recognize it.

Help!:(

tony k

FFL/C&R
cookie said:
Try updating to the latest WMP.

Rats! I was afraid you were going to say that. I'm already running WMP 9.0.0, which is the latest for OS X. Sigh.

M60joe

FFL 07/02, UZI Talk Life Member,
tony k said:
Hmmm .... I saved it to my hard drive, but it comes up with an .asx extension and WMP doesn't recognize it.

Help!:(

Someone e-mailed me and said for you to rename the file from .asx to .wmp, then it should work.

tony k

FFL/C&R
joeblack said:
Someone e-mailed me and said for you to rename the file from .asx to .wmp, then it should work.

Thanks -- that did the trick! :D

And the training video is teriffic!

TXPO

Thanks for that video. I put it on CD and plan to use it in an upcoming 'Basic Patrol Rifle' school that I'm teaching next month for our Sheriff's Office.

M60joe

FFL 07/02, UZI Talk Life Member,
TXPO said:
Thanks for that video. I put it on CD and plan to use it in an upcoming 'Basic Patrol Rifle' school that I'm teaching next month for our Sheriff's Office.

Thant's a good idea. Anyone wanting a copy, send me a burnable CD, a self addressed postage paid envelope, and I will burn it to your CD then send it to you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter