M11 accuracy / tracers

I am so new that I don't even have my M11 yet but here goes my post. I love the idea of having 1500 rounds per minute in my hands but ... after the warm and fuzzy feelings have subsided I would like to actually hit a target. Asside from having the Lage Max-11 is there anything else to do in order to get a little accuracy? Does anyone use tracers in their M11? Thanks

yzfchet

UZI Talk Instigator, UZI Talk Life Member,
Sure, I shoot 9mm tracers through my MAX-11 when trying to knock a target plane out of the sky, or for general evening enjoyment. Accuracy? Tracer's the wrong way to go if you're looking for accuracy.

M1A....

UZI Talk Supporter
DEFENSIVE ARMS INC said:
I am so new that I don't even have my M11 yet but here goes my post. I love the idea of having 1500 rounds per minute in my hands but ... after the warm and fuzzy feelings have subsided I would like to actually hit a target.

I think you will be surprised at the accuracy of the MAC. It just take some trigger time. Practice, practice, practice, and you'll be pulling doubles and singles before you know it, AND you'll be hitting your targets!!! I think it's actually a fairly smooth gun when I compare it to a Mini or Micro Uzi. I have an M11/9 and a M11A1 .380 which is supposed to be an even faster gun. I prefer the M11A1 and can pull doubles consistently on the little .380, and the little thing is very accurate. It's a real blast to shoot. Small, fast, and maneuverable. Now if you add a suppressor to the mix, you have an even easier gun to shoot. The weight of the suppressor helps reduce muzzle rise, and gives you a great place to hang on to. Enjoy it and have fun!!!

BCG05

UZI Talk Supporter
DEFENSIVE ARMS INC said:
I am so new that I don't even have my M11 yet but here goes my post. I love the idea of having 1500 rounds per minute in my hands but ... after the warm and fuzzy feelings have subsided I would like to actually hit a target. Asside from having the Lage Max-11 is there anything else to do in order to get a little accuracy? Does anyone use tracers in their M11? Thanks

Welcome to the board...stranger!:welcome
You'll be surprised @ just how accurate that little gun is, even with the stock upper. The Lage will blow your mind! The open bolt "lurch" is more defined on the Lage because of the added weight, but nothing that can't be overcome. You can add optics to it, which make it even more accurate. Sniper rifle, no, but you'll be suprised what it'll do once you put in "a little trigger time..."

sofltodd

Banned
DEFENSIVE ARMS INC said:

You don't need a Max-11 or any accessories or optics to be accurate. If you have the proper shooting posture and are squared up to target not bladed like shooting a rifle you should be able to be very accurate. You can also click your gun over to semi-auto and follow-through on the trigger. If you want to practice accuracy do it in semi. Once you find the outer limit of your accurate shooting in semi you should be able to put the first round there in full auto as well.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter