It's begun: Sterling owners just made $500 (or more)

tax_monster

UZI Talk Supporter
The guys at autoweapons.com just raised their price for the MK4 Sterling to $6500. I guess that means everyone who owns one (or has it on the way) just made $500! Not a bad return for a week's investment, eh?

carcass

UZI Talk Supporter
autoweapons.com tends to be on the high side of the market, I've noticed.

All that really means is that they're ahead of the curve, since the price will get there, it just might take longer for the general mkt price to hit ASI's.

tax_monster

UZI Talk Supporter
carcass said:
autoweapons.com tends to be on the high side of the market, I've noticed.

All that really means is that they're ahead of the curve, since the price will get there, it just might take longer for the general mkt price to hit ASI's.

My guess is that everyone who bought one of these in the past week or two paid somewhere between $5800 and $6000. From what I've read, there aren't any more readily available at that price. If anyone is selling one of these for less than $6000, please point them out.

If Recon Ordnance is truly selling for $6900 now, and if they have half the available supply, I'd say that $6500-7000 is now the going rate and Sterling owners have done pretty well.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
I've been asked not to disclose the below market price I paid, but I will say I owe a huge THANKS to Toad for hooking me up with Frank Powell and getting the "brother-in-law deal". I still think they are a bargin at the current prices if you can find one

Master Shake

I purchased one back in mid April for $5500. It is one of the most recent DLO tube guns built by Andrewski. It was about $400 - $500 cheaper than what most other dealers were asking for them at the time. I will state, however, that autoweapons.com does tend to have higher prices than most other dealers out there.
What people are asking for their transferable MG's and what they are getting are more than likley two diffrent things. In the machine gun world there are no set prices. Some people just ask too much too soon.

az paul

UZI Talk Life Member
Welcome aboard, Master Shake!! Mine was $5800 about a month ago.

az paul

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter