I'd like to give a shout out to USMG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDG

UZI Talk Life Member
Michael is the one that got me started in this world of class 3. I started out buying MPAs but in 2010 I bought my first SMG. I've been dealing with Michael for 12 years I guess and he has been very helpful as well.

Battering ram NIB

UZI Talk Supporter,
my experience with only facts with USMG

I ordered a mac 10 side cocker...it was not in stock yet he charged my CC anyways....i think it was 6 weeks into it (i dont remember anymore how many weeks, but it was over a month) i called to complain about being charged when it hasnt shipped. I was verbally told that it was normal for businesses to charge before shipping(you decide if this is normal to you). I asked how long until my upper ships and he did not know. another 2 weeks goes bye and i email him....this time i say ship my upper or i will get my $$ back from my CC company....a day or 2 later he says my upper is ready and shipping. It arrives and had issues...it would jam and also the charging handle just flopped around.....i sent it to Sam at PS...i found out it was missing the ball bearing for the charging handle and also had a 9mm part inside it when it was supposed to be a 45 part....same got it running and added his spring loaded charging handle. Sam had a few negative things to say about how it was manufactured compared to his (but i guess we all think our stuff is made better than others-human nature)

i could add more comments/opinions about my phone conversation with mike, but the above is fact and not opinion.

he sells lots of mac stuff...most/all of us have bought from him....my other products were fine....i am not a customer of his anymore

i did not give mike a chance to repair his upper or reimburse me due to my feelings after our phone conversation. I felt it was just best to move on and eat it.

If in need of parts i choose Sam or Lage--they are both flawless and how the industry should be....they define excellence

3154tm

UZI Talk Supporter
mike at usmg did the threading for me on a 22 conversion kit i bought from lage. he picked it up for me from lage did a custom threading job just the way i wanted it. then walked it and the upper back to lage for alignment, then they packaged it up and sent it back to me. turn around time for the whole process was less than 10 days and i couldn't have been happier with mike or lage.

LawBob

mike at usmg did the threading for me on a 22 conversion kit i bought from lage. he picked it up for me from lage did a custom threading job just the way i wanted it. then walked it and the upper back to lage for alignment, then they packaged it up and sent it back to me. turn around time for the whole process was less than 10 days and i couldn't have been happier with mike or lage.
Mike did the same for me. A double thread job on a Lage barrel. He did the leg work pickup and return for free.

woodenword

UZI Talk Supporter
Been a couple years back, but Mike personally, hand delivered magazines to my front door, so I would get them in time to shoot in a match, after mine were stolen in a home robbery.

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
Lots of shout outs lately.

My USMG upper won't fire with the trip installed and I had to mod the feed ramp to attempt reliability among other things but yeah, shout out to USMG.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Jesus.
And since we're in the spirit I'd like to shout out to Trump..
And shout out to the guy that's in charge of making Winchester white box..
And shout out to Dave for this forum and the poilitical section
And shout out to Grammar Nazi for being a nazi
And shout out to Lage for having waiting lists
And shout out to my wife for saying its time to come to bed...

Last edited:

rentprop1

yeah was thinking the same thing #eyeroll

I raise a glass to all those who know what the hell they are doing, already have street cred. and a reputation, and don't need pimping from a bunch of guys on the internet, this place is almost getting as bad as AKfiles

shout out to all the attention seekers .....lol

panhead5

yeah was thinking the same thing #eyeroll

I raise a glass to all those who know what the hell they are doing, already have street cred. and a reputation, and don't need pimping from a bunch of guys on the internet, this place is almost getting as bad as AKfiles

shout out to all the attention seekers .....lol

So much anger ----- you're awesome !! LOL!!

komodoj

UZI Talk Life Member
You missed, How about a Shout out to:

McDonald’s for bringing back The Buttermilk chicken tenders
Low prices and availability of ammo at Walmart
Trump as president
Snowbirds starting to go back
2nd Amendment
Etc........

My USMG upper won't fire with the trip installed and I had to mod the feed ramp to attempt reliability among other things but yeah, shout out to USMG.

I'd also like to give a shout out to Jesus.
And since we're in the spirit I'd like to shout out to Trump..
And shout out to the guy that's in charge of making Winchester white box..
And shout out to Dave for this forum and the poilitical section
And shout out to Grammar Nazi for being a nazi
And shout out to Lage for having waiting lists
And shout out to my wife for saying its time to come to bed...

Hey...

UZI Talk Life Member
^ Dammit, need me some tenders now... Shout Out to chicken tenders

chicken%2Bslicing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter