Help needed to reassemble H91 trigger pack

sharps_74

A part in my Hesse Arms H91 trigger pack broke and I disassembled it so I could replace the part. However, just like most things, it's not going back together in the same order as it came apart, lol. Anybody have a schematic. Heck, I think even one for a CETME will give me an idea of what I'm doing wrong.

sharps_74

Ok, now I'm thoroughly confused. My weapon is an H91 and the parts of the lower don't look quite like that. However, the safety selector switch moves up for FIRE and down for SAFE. Also, the main spring that actuates the hammer is of the coil type almost like in an AK. Could it be a variation of a CETME? And if so, do any of y'all have reassembly instructions for it?

Travarmy

Based on that I believe you have a CETME. Most if not all HK's are Safe, Semi, Auto not Semi, Safe. (from top down)

Ok, now I'm thoroughly confused. My weapon is an H91 and the parts of the lower don't look quite like that. However, the safety selector switch moves up for FIRE and down for SAFE. Also, the main spring that actuates the hammer is of the coil type almost like in an AK. Could it be a variation of a CETME? And if so, do any of y'all have reassembly instructions for it?

sharps_74

Ok, thanks. Is there somewhere I may look at the reassembly instructions for the trigger pack?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter