Help finding an M11 .380 plastic grip....

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
I wonder if some kind soul can point me to a source for a plastic M11 .380 grip? I THOUGHT I bought one from Sam and Tina a few years back. When I finally got around to installing it I discovered that it's for an M10. Not their fault; they've even offered to refund me. Such a class act.
Yes, this is for the small magwell, as in PS and RPB M11/SM11A1.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
I wonder if some kind soul can point me to a source for a plastic M11 .380 grip? I THOUGHT I bought one from Sam and Tina a few years back. When I finally got around to installing it I discovered that it's for an M10. Not their fault; they've even offered to refund me. Such a class act.
They don’t make them anymore. FTF industries was selling a hideous looking 3D printed unit for a little while… the real ones have become hard to come by.. I have a handful of originals laying around. PM me, I got you.

LawBob

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
While not my cup of tea, that a WHOLE lot better than that 3D printed testament to ugly that FTF had. Anything from Lage is gonna be top shelf.
Very interesting.

Jack007

UZI Talk Life Member
Definitely wasn't slamming FTF per se... They have some great products. This grip....maybe not so much. :D

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
Definitely wasn't slamming FTF per se... They have some great products. This grip....maybe not so much. :D

I like FTF. I get a lot of run of the mill parts from them, that said, almost every order always has some mistake that they have to fix and send me the correct item in another shipment. One time they sent me a whole semi auto M11/9 parts kit with my order that I didn’t even order (I wasn’t charged for it so I’m not complaining) . They were definitely trying to exploit the .380 grip drought situation though for sure. I can get the originals still, new old stock, I think I’m gonna get some more just to have them in the event that anyone needs one being as they are almost impossible to find now.

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
This is Shane’s site. All original SWD leftovers. I deal with him somewhat regularly for oddball stuff. He was able to hook me up with the parts I needed to complete a Cobray terminator shotgun recently. It was missing the breech cap, stock, and a few other crucial pieces… he had them all. This is where I got the 380 grips as well…. Never really bother with the website, it’s not up to date at all. I just call him, seems to be the best way

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter