Gun show find

cvasqu03

UZI Talk Supporter
I usually can't post about great deals at shows because the shows in S. Florida tend to suck, but today, I got what I though was a pretty good deal.

I passed by a table with three pretty sorry looking Action Arms marked boxes with mint looking 32 rd pouches (the 2 cell variety). The boxes were labeled $39.95, but there was a sheet of paper in front that said $15. I didn't know if the sheet applied to the pouches, or the items in front of them, so I asked. They guy said the pouches were $15 each, but offered me one for $10. Long story short, I got all three of them for $10 each.

I'm always on the lookout for these pouches and usually can't find them at anywhere near a reasonable price. This, however is one of the best deals I've ever gotten on them (I once got a 3 cell 25rd pouch for $7 on eBay because the seller couldn't post a picture to attract more bidders, so that still counts as the best deal I've gotten so far). I think the only reason I got as good a deal was that the boxes looked pretty bad and were labeled $39.95. Most people didn't bother to look closer to see that the pouches inside were mint. I guess the boxes did their job in taking the brunt of the abuse over the years. They were also kind of lost in a table full of other stuff, which is why I've learned to look closely at everything on a table before moving on.

Anyway, here they are. Before anyone asks, they're all spoken for.

BTW, I did pass up on a minty IMI model b UZI for $1,100. I'd have jumped on it if my job situation was more stable.

uzi32pchs.JPG

Sayeret Shaldag

UZI Talk Supporter
Awesome Find!!

cvasqu03 is an Action Arms UZI mag pouch whore:tongue and has every single kind!! He was kind enough to call me from the show because he knew I was looking for these. I am getting two and am shocked :eyespop at what a good deal you got. I owe you one brother.

Last edited:

Cowboy Shooter

I'm curious, what is a good price for the 3-cell pouches of that type? Seems I have seen both the 25 and 32 round 3 cell pouches in like new condition, without boxes, for $15 each. They are the heavy nylon with a strong spring clip on the back with velcro flap fastening and the blue and yellow "UZI" patch just like those in the photo.

cvasqu03

UZI Talk Supporter
Cowboy Shooter said:
I'm curious, what is a good price for the 3-cell pouches of that type? Seems I have seen both the 25 and 32 round 3 cell pouches in like new condition, without boxes, for $15 each. They are the heavy nylon with a strong spring clip on the back with velcro flap fastening and the blue and yellow "UZI" patch just like those in the photo.

WHERE???? GET THEM FOR ME!!!!!

JK. That's actually a pretty good price. I've seen them for everywhere from $20 - about $50. If you know where they're avaliable for $25, please share the info.

BTW, sorry about the pictures, there seems to be a problem with my server. Try hitting refresh a couple of times.

Sayeret Shaldag

UZI Talk Supporter
I need three cell pouches too. Get them. Don't let AA Accessories rot they belong with people who appreciate them. I was still in High School when you guys were ordering stuff directly from Action Arms.:cry All I got left with was these dysfunctional companies that tried to replace the void left by Action Arms.

You vets should stop hogging all the good AA stuff. Hook up the youngsters come on. You know when you die your kids will probably just sell it all.

I paid $27.50 I think for a MINT two cell 25 rnd. pouch in a MINT box on GB. Without the box $15 on MINT three cells sounds very fair.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter