Full Auto Grease Gun - BLANKS

buzzer

UZI Talk Life Member
Late the other night I was clicking around and found a place that sold Japanese made Grease Gun replicas that fired 8 mm blanks Full Auto. There were some high res pics and this thing was BEAUTIFUL !!

Now I know in Japan, private ownership of real firearms is prohibited by law, so there is healthy business in buying and selling extremely well made copies that fire BBs or soft pellets. They are exact in every detail except no bullet comes out the end !

I was not aware (and am still not sure about) the Japanese laws regarding blank guns. These are chambered for 8mm blanks - no way to convert them or ever make them into "real" guns. Also, 8 mm blanks are about $25 for a box of 50 so a FA 8mm blank gun would get expensive fast ~~

Anyway, I have tried to find the site again, searched my history files etc. and can not find it. There are plenty of places that sell blank firing pistols and prop guns but this is the only place I saw that sold a "fully functional" FA blank gun.

I am curious about this - if one can not afford the real deal, a perfect replica that fires blanks might be an interesting compromise. This Grease Gun was about $800 if memory serves - not cheap but a hell of a lot less than a real FA Grease.

Any comments ??

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter