Full ATF approval for S.A.B.R.E.

Sid T.

UZI Talk Life Member
Here is a video to show complete disassembly and give some basic information We should be shipping by the end of the week!
Michael- ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

I confess that I haven't disassembled mine to this degree, so it was interesting to see what goes on inside and how to get it apart.

That thing is built like a brick outhouse but it looks to me that most of the weight is in the steel parts.

Changing the aluminum to a magnesium/aluminum alloy should help but those steel parts have got to be significant, all things considered however, I'll trade the weight for the robust design.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
Easy to understand and well produced video. Thanks Michael.

My CC statement arrived today and as promised, it wasn't charged because the upper hasn't shipped.

Last edited:

ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

UZI Talk Life Member
Again thanks to all for being patient, glad the video was helpful and did I read someone is going to drop in a 458 socom ... wow!

We will be offering spare barrels as turn key drop in units in various barrel lengths, profiles and will offer any spare part needed for our customers.

Our machine shop has dramatically expanded since the merger of our companies and uppers our going to be going out much faster in upcoming production runs.

The m-11 is in the works and as soon as we have it running we will post video, with more machining centers now we will probably be able to run both models simultaneously.

Michael - ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

billsail

UZI Talk Life Member
Michael,

Thanks for the update on the M11/9 version. Is that list still in effect from prior to the business change? If not please let us know. I know you have probably mentioned this already, just need some reassurance :)

Bill

crimedog

UZI Talk Life Member
Hello Michael,
The video looks great.I am #44 and have a M10 with the Practical Solutions Uzi mod on the lower and I believe that for the Amp-10 the bolt had to be modified slightly to clear the feed ramp ears ....Do we know if mod(s) will be needed to make the sabre upper fit on a uzi modified M10 ?
I had originally planned to send my lower in not only for the hole in the backplate but also to see if there are any fitment issues.....

01SVTvert

Michael,

Thanks for the update on the M11/9 version. Is that list still in effect from prior to the business change? If not please let us know. I know you have probably mentioned this already, just need some reassurance :)

Bill

Same. Going to try and call tomorrow and confirm my place in line for the M11 version.

Mr. Greg

Michael,

Bill

Same here! I emailed back when the m11 version was announced, but didn't receive a reply. Hoping that I still have a place in like as well.

Schnitzeraffe

Michael,

What profile barrel does that gas block fit (barrel OD at gas port; ie - .750, .936)?

And what length gas system?????

Last edited:

vwluv10338

Again thanks to all for being patient, glad the video was helpful and did I read someone is going to drop in a 458 socom ... wow!

We will be offering spare barrels as turn key drop in units in various barrel lengths, profiles and will offer any spare part needed for our customers.

Our machine shop has dramatically expanded since the merger of our companies and uppers our going to be going out much faster in upcoming production runs.

The m-11 is in the works and as soon as we have it running we will post video, with more machining centers now we will probably be able to run both models simultaneously.

If this is offered in 300blk then that might be all I need to go over the edge on this.

ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

UZI Talk Life Member
The Uppers do come with our special Buffer even at the base level upper , it just doesn't come with the stock, stock adapter or ar-15 buffer spring which can all be purchased as stock items from other vendors.
Thanks .
David - Alliance Armament

Bruce 1

Can we call and find out what number we are on the list for the M11?

ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

UZI Talk Life Member
For those wondering about the lists yes we still have all of the original lists and as we get closer to completion we will contact those on the M11 list.

We plan on doing an initial run of 50 just like with the M10.
Currently we are working on getting a good assembly Q.C. and parts organization area MAG has implemented a bar code system that should help greatly with this.

ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

UZI Talk Life Member
Forgot to mention, yes the 300 blackout is in the plans as well as 7.62x39 and we are using .750 gas block and our current barrel profile is very heavy to better support sustained fire however if a customer should prefer a lighter profile it would probably drop somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 pound.

Michael -ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

booger hooker

Sounds great...just don't forget about those of us with our Mac-11A1's and the list that we were put on. :) Thanks for your quick responses to the various questions that are posed as I know you guys are probably swamped right now.

Krink545

Forgot to mention, yes the 300 blackout is in the plans as well as 7.62x39 and we are using .750 gas block and our current barrel profile is very heavy to better support sustained fire however if a customer should prefer a lighter profile it would probably drop somewhere in the neighborhood of 1 pound.

Michael -ALLIANCE ARMAMENT

5.45X39 would be sweet.

01SVTvert

7.62x39 using the craptastic AR style mags would suck. Too bad there wasnt a way to get an AK mag to work with this somehow. Cheap drums and mags in 7.62x39!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter