FN FNC Bolt

andrewgraw

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who's supported this project through pre-sales. I've been pleasantly surprised to see that most of the individuals who initially expressed their interest have already committed to pre-orders via their deposits. For me, this is definitely a labor of love in service to the community that I'm so proud to be a part of.

Very Respectfully,
Navgunner
Can't wait to see and eventually shoot the finished product. Big moment for the community thanks to you.

Kramer

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who's supported this project through pre-sales. I've been pleasantly surprised to see that most of the individuals who initially expressed their interest have already committed to pre-orders via their deposits. For me, this is definitely a labor of love in service to the community that I'm so proud to be a part of.

Very Respectfully,
Navgunner
What's going on with these? I think that I received a text earlier in the month but my cell phone blew up and I lost all contacts, texts and pics.

navgunner

UZI Talk Life Member
What's going on with these? I think that I received a text earlier in the month but my cell phone blew up and I lost all contacts, texts and pics.
@Kramer I’m now accepting pre-orders (window closes May 1st; reference post # 79 for details). If you’re interested, please call or PM me (my cell # is in our previous PM communication).

navgunner

UZI Talk Life Member
There's only three weeks left until pre-orders close. Please be aware that your deposits are due to me no later than May 1st because that's the date that I'm placing my production order with my manufacturing partner. I will not accept any additional preorders past this date. Please account for the time that it takes the US postal service to deliver mail because I can't provide any allowance for snail mail.

Thank you to everyone who's supported and/or participated in this project!!

V/R, navgunner

fnfncfan

There's only three weeks left until pre-orders close. Please be aware that your deposits are due to me no later than May 1st because that's the date that I'm placing my production order with my manufacturing partner. I will not accept any additional preorders past this date. Please account for the time that it takes the US postal service to deliver mail because I can't provide any allowance for snail mail.

Thank you to everyone who's supported and/or participated in this project!!

V/R, navgunner
Count me in too!!! How do I get payment to you?

navgunner

UZI Talk Life Member
Pre-Orders are CLOSED.

May 1st, 2024, has arrived (or passed depending on when you’re reading this), officially closing the FNC bolt preorder period. Please note that unless prior arrangements have already been made with me personally, I’m rejecting any additional (new) pre-orders and will return new order payments should I receive any. The next opportunity to purchase an FNC bolt is after the parts are finished, with those units being sold at a “first come, first served” basis (at an undetermined higher cost). As previously stated, I only provided discounts to those individuals willing to go through the pre-order process.

If you’ve sent money and haven’t received an acceptance receipt from me (PM, email, text), then please contact me immediately.

I’m now sending my production order to the manufacturing partner. They will need to procure material and start the “tooling process”. Lots of secondary processes too like multiple heat treats so please expect 16-weeks + to get these bolts ready for customers. Please feel free to call me anytime should questions arise but I’ll post updates on this thread as we progress.

We broke the 50-unit threshold which is phenomenal! Please accept my heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated in the pre-order process, this project would not have happened without your support.

Very Respectfully,
Navgunner

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter