Ended up getting a Sterling...

compuvette

UZI Talk Supporter
I always thought they were cool! It is a L34A1 suppressed model. I will post some pics shortly. The HK thing is still kicking, though.

Mario_FAMOInc

UZI Talk Supporter, More toys!
Sterlings are cool, there will probably be one in the not too distant future for me. They are almost worth owning just for their mags alone, which are engineering "mini-marvels".
Mario

Mario_FAMOInc

UZI Talk Supporter, More toys!
Yes...

A copy of the Suomi "Coffin" mag.
I just got 4 of those at BulletFest for a good price.
They fit my Swedish K.
Mario

compuvette

UZI Talk Supporter
I figure I will go mag shopping at the creek this year. The only bummer is that the gun is going to have to transfer on a form 4 to my dealer and then to me. I will not have it until next year! :( At least my dealer is always willing to go out to the range when I come down. Also, this was the gun that was on Gunbroker. It's got a weaver rail on the top of the suppressor. I am thinking about a Docter or maybe an eotech. Here are some pics:

sterling1.jpg

sterling3.jpg

What do you think? I got it for less than $4K. Vito has a PAWS Mark5 (L34A1) Sterling listed for a little under $7K! WOW! I didn't think I did too bad.

Last edited:

dustindu4

UZI Talk Life Member
Two things,

Vito is always overpriced in my opinion, but he wants to make money and there's a sucker born every minute so I would too

and

Any kind of rail on a can is a stupid idea and will melt anything mounted on it.

stymie

FFL/C&R, UZI Talk Life Member,
Everytime NFA weapons change hands...

the price WILL surely rise. It's inevitable.

The L34A1 suppressed is a fine weapon with excellent mags. You can shoot the smg... prone & swap mags. Try that with another bottom feeder. VERRRRRRY.... very quiet too!

In any event... I'm getting the *dreaded RED-X* in the box for a pic. It must be a linking or server issue.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter