DS Arms selling their FNC post-sample

navgunner

UZI Talk Life Member

It looks like DS Arms isn’t renewing their SOT and therefore selling off their post-samples (no law letter required). One of the most interesting MGs that they’ve listed on GB is what appears to be their FN FNC that’s “ABL” marked (maybe DSA was the importer?). The DuraCoat camo finish isn’t for me but otherwise the rifle is pretty sweet. We don’t get to see too many of the later FNC’s (with features like the round mag release) here in the US.

@paco I’d love to hear your take on it. Thank you, sir!

paco

Hmmm, odd..
The Belgian Army is very very strick on not selling there FNC's to the public. 2-3 escaped by tradings at the Army museum for items they really wanted and could not obtain. I have 2 original ABL's in my collection.

The upper has indeed the L shaped deflector. But i did not see the ABL serial and markings.
The rifle should have a double serial, the FN mandatory serial and the ABL serial (and they may differ)
Also, as stated, wrong gasblock, cutted bayoadaptor? Wrong cockinghandle.
I just don't get it what happened here?
So buy it for beeing a fun rifle, not for beeing a collectible.
Paco

paco

And if the 6th picture shows there ABL stamp it is located on the lower. In Belgium the lowers have no serial as they are seen as not an essential part.
The pistolgrip has partnumbers, we don't...

Last edited:

David Hineline

FFL/SOT
Good luck to them, when I gave up my FFL/SOT I had to renew my FFL 1nce and my SOT three times because NFA branch drug their wheels on no demo request transfers. The final two post samples in inventory I turned into parts kits and relinquished the receivers. Got the transfer papers approved 2 weeks after that.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter