Drum 4 S&W 76 ?

AKman

UZI Talk Supporter
Were did you get the drum ? so other members know that it works (its not like am going to purchase SW76 ….. well am not …… okok perhaps if I like that Swedish K ….. stop looking at me)

PS SubGunFan that SW looks so badass o man am in love

az paul

UZI Talk Life Member
WOW.......Thanks for the info and pix, SubGunMan!! When will they be available to purchase? Do you know the price offhand? Thanks again.

Vegas SMG

UZI Talk Life Member,
Wolf ammo in the photo? You must be to busy to reload these days huh? Also curious about the Strippers and the loader in the picture. Using those on the drum or just had all your ammo loaded on the strippers and had to remove enough to function test the drum? Look for a phone call this week to catch up on things.

SubGunFan

UZI Talk Life Member
Where to buy the S&W 76 drum.... & "Good eyes..."

Hello az paul & Vegas SMG:

First, let me tell you az paul (and others) that my S&W 76 drum was made by an individual and not a company. The other drum I am waiting on is also "homemade". I will check with the makers to see if they want to make more to sell. I will tell the makers I have had many requests from others about buying a drum.

Vegas SMG...... Boy, you don't miss much.... Good eyes.... :)
You got "all points" correct. The mag loader and strippers are not needed for the drum, but were used to access the Wolf ammo. More lazy than busy when it comes to reloading these days, plus I still have some reloads left. Plus, I don't think I shoot as much as you guys...... :) Sad, but true.....

Yes, give me a call. The best time is 7-9 PM CT weeknights.

SubGunFan

SubGunFan

UZI Talk Life Member
S&W 76 Drums for $150+/-

OK, I talked to one of the guys that made me a 76 drum, and he is planning to build some more......... It might be a few weeks before he "tools up" to build more...... He thinks the 76 drums will be in the $150 price range.

I told him to build at least 5 drums because I thought he could sell them FAST..........

Stay tuned for updates..........

SubGunFan

az paul

UZI Talk Life Member
Most likely, I'll be in for one. Won't have my 76 for at least another month, anyway. Thanks for the update.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter