Does anyone have an M10/45 bolt assembly in stock?

boomer535

I am finally building up the second Jersey Arms M10/45 clone receiver I bought back in 1992. I have everything done except for a M10/45 SMG bolt assembly and cocking knob. Nobody seems to have either in stock now. I can always use the bolt assembly from one of my other two M10/45's to test out the new gun but I am going to eventually need to get the bolt and cocking knob. anyone know where I can get them?

theduke

UZI Talk Life Member
See them on GB now and then. Mostly just the upper ,no bolt but bolts do pop up.
More popular than the 9mm...from what I've seen lately.

Now Uzi's are the opposite...No 45 stuff unless you have a bottomless wallet....who knew.

Galil#1

I am finally building up the second Jersey Arms M10/45 clone receiver I bought back in 1992. I have everything done except for a M10/45 SMG bolt assembly and cocking knob. Nobody seems to have either in stock now. I can always use the bolt assembly from one of my other two M10/45's to test out the new gun but I am going to eventually need to get the bolt and cocking knob. anyone know where I can get them?

Call Sam/Practical Solutions he might still have one of mine for sale.
It was new, fired less than ten (10) rounds and did not like how heavy a pig it was. I also didn't dig the idea of being limited to only 22rd mags - the Uzi Pro mags.

cherenkov

FTF seems to have "had" them in stock. The machined solid type with the extractor that is cut into from the side of the bolt. Is this something they reproduce/offer on a semi-regular basis. Original style extractors that resemble the 1911 style aren't easy to find these days and woudn't mind having a spare 45 bolt myself.

boomer535

FTF seems to have "had" them in stock. The machined solid type with the extractor that is cut into from the side of the bolt. Is this something they reproduce/offer on a semi-regular basis. Original style extractors that resemble the 1911 style aren't easy to find these days and woudn't mind having a spare 45 bolt myself.

The upper I ordered from FTF should come this Monday. Still looking for the bolt assembly and cocking knob.

A&S Conversions

UZI Talk Life Member
Call FTF on the phone. I have had good customer service with actually speaking to some there. I managed to score two 10" 9mm side cocking uppers because the woman that I spoke to actually went into the warehouse and looked. The uppers were there on the shelf long enough to have dust on them. It can't hurt.

Scott

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter