CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

MitchWerbellsGhost87

UZI Talk Life Member
If the rumored non-tungsten slow fire bolts mentioned in another thread come anywhere close to the performance of the CFW it could kill future demand.

I’m very curious to see the design of those other slowfire bolts
I’m gonna go ahead and shamelessly plug one of my auctions. If this is against the rules please remove it

Edit: I should add that these bolts are not the same as a CFW, you won’t get that 750rpm rate, but it can get you down to 850 with the right setup and it will probably go for half the price of the CFW. I do not know what bolts you are referring to in the other thread, this is the only other slow fire bolt that I am aware of. These are from the 90s, very rare.. I have only ever seen two of them for sale in the last five years or so, this is number two.

SecondAmend

I’m gonna go ahead and shamelessly plug one of my auctions. If this is against the rules please remove it

Edit: I should add that these bolts are not the same as a CFW, you won’t get that 750rpm rate, but it can get you down to 850 with the right setup and it will probably go for half the price of the CFW. I do not know what bolts you are referring to in the other thread, this is the only other slow fire bolt that I am aware of. These are from the 90s, very rare.. I have only ever seen two of them for sale in the last five years or so, this is number two.
The "other bolt" is discussed here:
https://www.uzitalk.com/forums/index.php?threads/gauging-interest-in-an-adjustable-bolt.99850/

Slowmo

I don’t think we will be seeing any newly manufactured tungsten bolts anytime soon. I’m know Sam and Tina have every intention of doing a run of bolts, but I think it’s gonna be quite a while before the newly manufactured tungsten bolts are being shipped. These things take time, usually measured in years.
I’m on a bunch of waiting lists for all kinds of products from all kinds of vendors. For a good number of them, I’ve been on a waiting list for years. I hope each vendor makes everything they aspire to, and I hope every venture is lucrative for them, but experience has taught me to take a bit of an “I’ll believe it when I see it” attitude. I certainly wouldn’t pass up a used or NOS version of what I want hoping that some day new ones will be made at lower cost. That whole “a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush” line of thinking.

GunsCarsPlanes

“I’ll believe it when I see it”
I'm starting to fall in line and get with the program. The nfa/transferable scene is a new thing for me and I'm learning the lay of the land in a sense. I'll tell you what though, this hobby is one of the extremely few things that make me feel like a kid in a candy store.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter