Assembled M16/9mm

azdskin

UZI Talk Supporter
While I was home on R&R I was able to assemble my all of my M16/9mm parts into a functioning weapon. I did get to shoot it a couple of times before I had to lock it back up in the safe. Below are a couple of pics. The are still a few things that I want to do to it before I call it complete.

David

Attachments

• skinner 004.jpg
    skinner 004.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 376

drw

UZI Talk Life Member
Nice job. Time for you to go back to work? I have seen pictures of security forces armed with everything from PPSH41's to M82A1's, and yourself with the M4. Is the choice of weapon at work a personal choice, selected for the occasion, does your company provide a selection to pick from and what weapons are available to use?

azdskin

UZI Talk Supporter
From what I have seen over here. Most PSD companies have a standard issue weapon for there guys which is an M4 type rifle and either a SIG, Glock, or Browning HP all 9mm's. Most if not all have a few AK's, PKM's, RPD's in the mix and although not allowed by the laws of war some have HE ie; RPG's, hand grenades. The company I work for gets its weapons from the US Military.

David

Last edited:

amphibian

UZI Talk Life Member
Nice, I just put one together to house my RDIAS.

dias_mk9k.jpg

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter