AK-47 Vector any owners?

roarincreek

UZI Talk Supporter
I am looking at getting a "original" under folding AK-47.Vector has what looks like the best one I found so far.I have a norinco and sar, but I want a under folder pre ban type.Does anyone have a new one with all the evil features?thanks.

class3JB

UZI Talk Supporter
just got a vector underfolder with bayonet lug and all black furniture. Shot it tonight with SOFLA TODD and his friend Brian. Super fit and finish, no rattles, great trigger and no jams, Hope you have fun with yours, Regards JB P.S. got a Bowie style wire cutter bayonet from Gun Parts Corp for $22.00 plus shipping just to piss off the liberals. Stay tuned for "drive-by bayonetings" in the newspapers

sofltodd

Banned
class3JB's Vector underfolder rocks! What a nice gun. After shooting it last night I already know I am going to get one it's just a matter of time.

Thanks again class3JB for letting me try it out. Both Brian and i lke the stock a lot and were discussing how it actually felt comfortable compared to my wood stock on my Romanian AK

roarincreek

UZI Talk Supporter
I'm still shopping for a under folder with slant muzzel brake?I have looked at so many anyone have 1st hand on which ones they have?thanks

class3JB

UZI Talk Supporter
slant muzzle break

the vector has what you are looking for It has removable (threaded) slant break

buzzer

UZI Talk Life Member
Last edited:

roarincreek

UZI Talk Supporter
question ,can a folder be put on a post ban gun?I have gordon fire control parts and piston,even put USA floor plates in mags, still as clear as mud on legal status of this new found freedom?thanks

buzzer

UZI Talk Life Member
I asked Rex at Vector to put me on the list for an AK in mid November. I was told I would get a call in mid December. Well, no call came. I sent an email but no response.

I guess they are totally slammed. I could call but I figure if my name made it to the top, they would contact me, and if not, then why bug them.

Now I am looking at the MLS99 from the Firing Line again. There site is a little confusing (to me anyway) - seems like they sell several variants of the MLS99, and partially asembled firearms. I just want to buy a 1-00 % completed, functioning AK.

Does anyone know -

1 - What's going on at Vector and how backlogged they are.

2 - Any direct experience with the Firing Line MLS99 ?

Thanks !

pmf

roarincreek said:
question ,can a folder be put on a post ban gun?I have gordon fire control parts and piston,even put USA floor plates in mags, still as clear as mud on legal status of this new found freedom?thanks

Think of it this way -- when the AWB expired its as if it never existed. There is no longer any distinction between guns made before 1994 and those made after 1994.

So the short answer is, yes, you can put any evil thing you want on a gun, no matter when it was manufactured, so long as its still in compliance with the existing import gun ban (which will never expire).

I want an underfolder, but understand that they require special receivers. I have a stamped and a milled AK, but neither will accept an underfolder without modifications (I'm not much of a gunsmith). For that reason, I am planning to get an under folder from Vector. I've had nothing but pleasant experiences with them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter