After 20 years she came back home

SSBiggun

I bought this series 184 Mini in 1985 when I was 19 yrs old for $332.00 plus tax. In 1994 I traded it to my old Police Sargent for a Remington 700 varmint in 22-250. I had heard his health was getting worse as he is now 85 yrs old. Last Saturday I paid him a visit to chat for awhile and found out he still had it. I told him he should sell it back to me and we agreed on a fair price. He even still had to original box for it with the manual inside.

Attachments

• MINI.jpg
    MINI.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

Todd440

UZI Talk Supporter
That's cool. I recently did the same thing. Sold my Dan Wesson 44mag stainless to a buddy before college. 23 years later, he sold it back to me for what he paid.....$275. I told him what it was worth, but he insisted.

~Josh

Banned
That's a nice rifle. I had a 184 series in stainless with the same stock. Sold it a few years back and regret it.

It was heavy (compared to an AR), but lots of character for a modern rifle.

The stock is becoming quite a collector piece.

okgunrunner

If only I could get back the Colt SP1 that I bought with the money from my high school graduation. Man what a regret.

SSBiggun

I removed the Fed Ord muzzle device abortion and put a Choat Machine & Tool flash hider on. Here's a pic with my AC-556

Attachments

• Mini & AC-556.jpg
    Mini & AC-556.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 161
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter