Search results

1. Prometheus

I'm loving my new Tavor, my video review-

I'm loving my new Tavor, it's been a blast so far. I go over my thoughts on it here: Anyone else get lucky enough to pick one up yet?
  2. Prometheus

5 gallon buckets of Stripper Clips

+1 If you are looking to sell a few hundred let me know, I was buying them so cheap back a few years ago I've given away or lost most of them, lol.
  3. Prometheus

My S&W 5.45x39 upper on DPMS lower review

Everything I got or did to it I listed above. It works with my semi auto DPMS lower, so I'd assume it's a semi bolt.
  4. Prometheus

My S&W 5.45x39 upper on DPMS lower review

I shot my S&W Flat top 5.45x39 upper this weekend. I placed a UTG rear sight mount on the top and a new DPMS lower with pardus stock under it. I also replaced the DPMS hammer spring with the supplied orange spring supplied with the upper. I fired 150-180 rounds of Bulgarian surplus ammo with...
  5. Prometheus

5.45x39 in AR mags with magpuls instead of dedicated mags?

I got about that many in before I started having problems... I actually loaded 27 before realizing it was jammed and wouldn't come back up, lol. Yeah, dedicated mags only for me.
  6. Prometheus

M16 Buy Now or Wait Until after Nov????

Do you really think the transfer fees amount to much? In the grand scheme of things... How many Machine Guns change hands every year? Not including suppressors or SBR's but actual MG's? If it's 5,000 thats an even one million. Heck the ATF loses more money in lap tops every year :lol Now...
  7. Prometheus

5.45x39 in AR mags with magpuls instead of dedicated mags?

I got my S&W 5.45x39 upper and mag today. After careful study I can't find anything with the followers to indicate any difference (except where the indents are related to the mag which I get into next) in regards to keeping 5.45 vs .223 rounds properly aligned. Next is the magazine body...
  8. Prometheus

GSG 5 German Sport Rifle MP 5 .22

Looks like I'm in the club now too, lol. Got mine this weekend at the gun show $469 + tax. I'm hoping to shoot it this weekend.
  9. Prometheus

Backordered since March, it's shipping today.

I should have been more specific and said being "distributed by". To rephrased I haven't seen anything currently being produced that has all the chroming (if you will). I also don't want to build one myself or spend a grand for it either.
  10. Prometheus

Can you be more specific? Had what exactly? Nothing on their web site about them... Those older ghengis ones? Ones from oly arms? These S&W uppers (which I specifically wanted for all the chrome since I'm shooting corrosive ammo) are brand new as of the end of last week. I'm curious about...
  11. Prometheus

Aimsurplus is shipping my 5.45x39 upper. It should be a S&W with the chrome. We shall see. I'll let everyone know how it shoots, I'm going to try and take it out this weekend.
  12. Prometheus

S&W 5.45 X 39 Upper

Check this out: A2 upper: http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=265139&t=11082005 A3 upper: http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=570493&t=11082005 $549 each, by Oly arms, showing in stocks of 7-24-8 Anyone know what the differences...
  13. Prometheus

UMC yellow box ammo

Aaron, FWIW my wife and I's XD9s have eaten hundreds of rounds of it w/o a single issue.
  14. Prometheus

UMC yellow box ammo

Is this also the case for the UMC in the 50 round green and white box? Hope not, I bought cases of it back about 18 months ago from dicks for 5.49 a box after discounts. Haven't gotten around to using it in the Uzi's since I've been clearing out my old supply of wolf. FWIW it's been...
  15. Prometheus

Anyone Getting Shrikes Lately?

I was within seconds of stroking out a check for one back in 2002 (IIRC) a friend did and I was getting on the band wagon... I spent the money elsewhere and wasn't able to get in on the first discounted price run, I kicked myself for a bit and I've been exceptionally pleased these past several...
  16. Prometheus

S&W AR-15 in 5.45x39 ?

Anyone hear anything yet? AIM told me that the manufacturer is just waiting on the followers and then they ship... I'm anxiously awaiting... Lots of 5.45x39 and a new lower are awaiting it.
  17. Prometheus

LOOK'S LIKE THE 5.45X39 BONANZA IS NOW OVER!!!

I have a feeling that after 6-7 months of 119 a tin delivered most companies will have a hard time moving what they have in stock for 160 a tin. I have a feeling the price increase has something do with the simultaneous release information of the 5.45x39 AR uppers.. call me a conspiracy nut...
  18. Prometheus

S&W AR-15 in 5.45x39 ?

About time someone put this out. Unfortunate to see it's selling higher than similar uppers in .223 but hey "gotta recoup that retooling" eh? I'll be looking forward to picking up a couple... once the newness wears off.
  19. Prometheus

Poll: How many mags do you own for your Uzi?

Honestly I haven't counted, lol... I had plenty (in my opinion) before my wife bought her vector, now I'm not as comfortable with our number... probably 18 25 rounders and 8 32 rounders... I really should order more of those 32 round mags from cdnn but I never seem to get around to it.
  20. Prometheus

Anyone see any vz-61 Skorpion mags around?

I can't seem to find any anywhere (except in parts kits). Anyone have any leads?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter