Search results

1. Ulwembu

4 MAX-11/15’s will available for you guys to shoot at Big Sandy this weekend.

Will you have one with you at the Creek?
  2. Ulwembu

Spring match - the Creek

YES!!!! I finally got the OK from the US Consulate in Amsterdam and currently my passport is there to recieve my visa! I'll be there and will be ROing the Subgun Nationals as well!
  3. Ulwembu

MAX 31 loader for converted STEN MAG

I just cut up an original Sten mag loader.
  4. Ulwembu

8mm or 9mm, what would you do?

I drilled out the holes in the lower.
  5. Ulwembu

Semiauto UZI - Serious tool or a Range Toy?

Still groups nicely but I have to admit I never go further than 50 yards with it.
  6. Ulwembu

9mm AR trigger pin broke

Why won't it work? Due to the slot being too narrow in the bolt? Have it milled out and it will. I had the same issue with a CMC 2-stage hammer.
  7. Ulwembu

Yes. I exchanged it early on for a standard length UZI FA barrel that I had fitted for the semi receiver. I bought the gun new in box and exchanged the barrel within a few months. I wanted a shorter barrel but didn't want to cut the 16" barrel that came with it. Our minimum length is 12" so I...
  8. Ulwembu

Zenith Firearms

If Zenith is the same as MKE, the shooters here love their MP5 clones! One of my team mates runs one and I'm sure he has shot 20K rounds through it, probably even more! He does maintain it pretty good though, exchanging bolt parts when needed and such.
  9. Ulwembu

9mm AR trigger pin broke

If the bolt isn't ramped it's extremely hard on the hammer pin (it tries to push the hammer back instead of down). Ramp the bolt and the risk of breaking pins is a lot less.
  10. Ulwembu

Shot one of the Dutch Subgun Competition matches yesterday with my semi Norinco M320 UZI. It ran great, me not so much LOL. Came in 9th. In the about 20K rounds I've fired through this thing the only part I ever exchanged due to wear was the trigger/disconnector due to one of the sides of the...
  11. Ulwembu

Norinco hunter conversion pt5

Nice!!!
  12. Ulwembu

burris fast fire III

I have had my FF3 on my semi UZI, my AR15 (offset sights for open) and my Ruger 22/45. Never had an issue. I even know guys that have them riding on the slide of their 9mm pistols. I use the same method as Mackjack for screwing the cover back on.
  13. Ulwembu

Who's going to the 2017 fall Knob Creek shoot?

Too much shit going on (my ex but still partner passed away in July) and your government doesn't want me in the country (visa denied in May due to my extensive traveling last year).
  14. Ulwembu

Who's going to the 2017 fall Knob Creek shoot?

Looks like I won't be there this time :(
  15. Ulwembu

That's no moon

Mr winters, you have a sick mind... It's official now!
  16. Ulwembu

MAX-41A Pulse Rifle will be at KCR. Wanna shoot it?

Love to shoot it Richard!
  17. Ulwembu

Spring 2016 Knob Creek National Subgun Match Teaser

less then 2 weeks before I get on the plane :P
  18. Ulwembu

Norinco UZI unaltered Officers 9 photo

Luckily mine never had any problems. I probably have close to 20K rounds through it right now. The only issue I have now is with the converted Bundeswehr lower that I use (mag release is upside down in it and it has a welded on mag well. Didn't want to do that to the original lower). One of the...
  19. Ulwembu

Rare FNC prototype came in. with a "Dildo" flash hider ; )

Stalking untill you finally start shooting the DSC matches :P

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter