Search results

1. T

mini uzi action arms case

I recently bought a mini carbine and it came with the original action arms case. Anybody out there looking for one? Any idea of value, or is the mini worth more with it..... Thanks Rob
  2. T

Mini uzi bolt feet/ group industries

Anybody out there have a group industries mini bolt with squared off feet? Fits a semi sear perfectly, but doesn't match up to the smg sear at all. Figure there must have been a reason for it, just have no idea???? Any info appreciated Thanks Rob
  3. T

M19 US 60MM Mortar

Anybody seen one of these before? Bought it on an impulse. Has a pipe for a barrel but everything is complete in the bottom end (firing mechanism). Just wondering how many M19's are out there.... Thanks Rob
  4. T

M19 US 60MM Mortar

5. T

unknown part???

Anybody know what this is...? Was given it in a bag of parts. triburst sear of some sort? Thanks Rob
  6. T

katana vs 50bmg

Not sure if this has been posted before...... quite surprising how tough those swords really are http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2007/10/23/katana-vs-m2-50-bmg-machine-gun/
  7. T

Diffrence between sar and arm recoil assy's?

Just got some galil kits and there seem to be two diffrent length recoil assemblies? the rear takedown tab on one is shorter by 1/4" and the overall lenght is about 1/2" shorter. I was wondering if one is for a sar model, or maybe just diffrent dates of manufacture old/new model??? Thanks Rob
  8. T

WTB M10 Folding stock

I already have the fixed sliding stock, and like it, but I want the original look...If you have a spare, or even a worn out old pos I'd buy that too. Thanks Rob

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter