Search results

1. smithwr3

Statue with a Reising model 55

Don't know if this has been covered before, but I ran across a photo of a Navajo Code Talker monument with a Reising model 55. It's located in Window Rock, AZ. The link to the photo is http://www.city-data.com/picfilesc/picc10052.php.
  2. smithwr3

Christie at Knob Creek?

Has anyone seen Mr. Christie at this weekend's Knob Creek?
  3. smithwr3

Tactical stock ideas for Reising 50?

Anyone ever tried to adapt or fit a tactical-style polymer stock to a Reising? I like the old wood stock on my 1957-vintage Reising, but it would be neat to see what some industrious folks could come up with.
  4. smithwr3

Reising M65 C&R?

I can't find the model 65 .22 rifle listed in the C&R listings on the ATF website. I am guessing that those rifles are more than 50 years old. Does anyone have a reference stating that? I won an auction and would rather ship it free to my residence vice to a dealer and incur a $40 transfer fee.
  5. smithwr3

Best ammo for M50?

Any recommendations on what brands of ammo the M50 eats? I've thinking about getting a case of wolf but wanted to check with you guys first.
  6. smithwr3

Serial number chart

Does anyone know of a resource that lists what month and year Reising model 50's were produced? I have Frank Iannamico's book, but I didn't see a chart. I've found a couple of posts that give me the year of production of my incoming gun, which has a 'S' prefix. Thanks.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter