Search results

1. C

Someone got a deal

Only $100 more, but hey, I'll take it. :) There was all of one bid until ~15 minutes before the auction ended, then it got 10 more by the time it finally closed. It was fun refreshing the page and watching the bid get down to like 2 or 3 minutes left and then someone else bidding it higher...
  2. C

Someone got a deal

Yeah it works fine. I had an Aimpoint T1 on it, but any similar-sized red-dot like a small Holosun or Vortex Crossfire or something like that should work too. As far as I know, the finish on the gun is original. I can't see if it's been refinished, the guy I bought it from didn't say he had...
  3. C

Someone got a deal

This is my gun. I'm not unemployed, just wanting to use the money for other stuff. I don't see the market getting better anytime soon, though. $10k is firm. Like I said, I don't have to sell, and there's a limit to how low I'm wanting to go. Well all the other transferable Uzis on GB are...
  4. C

Making my Uzi subgun semiauto only

I'm interested in shooting it in the USPSA pistol caliber carbine division, and it's arguable whether full auto is allowed or not. By my reading of the USPSA rules right now it is. They say full-auto handguns aren't allowed (that specific rule was implemented before they added the PCC...
  5. C

No, it'd still be a machine gun, because the registered part is the receiver and that's not being touched, just the lower receiver/grip frame.
  6. C

Thanks for the pics, I don't have a welder myself, but the pics will help me show someone else exactly what I need.
  7. C

OB semi is OK. Can you show me a picture of a restrictor, I don't know what it looks like.
  8. C

I have a need to have the ability to make my full-auto Vector Uzi temporarily semiauto-only, for reasons. I have a complete spare lower from an Uzi parts kit that I bought years ago. What's the easiest and/or best way to modify it it so that it's safe/semi?
  9. C

FTF with Coastal Uzi can

My Vector full-size subgun works just fine unsuppressed. I just got a Coastal model "UZ" suppressor and when I try to shoot the gun suppressed all I get is FTFs, with light strikes on the primers. The suppressor replaces the barrel nut so I'm guessing that the problem is the barrel isn't...
  10. C

PMAG fit issues with older receivers / Sendra?

Do this. My Group Industries M16A1 won't take either 1st or 2nd gen PMAGs, but EMAGs fit just fine.
  11. C

WTK: Mini vs. Micro UZI- which to get?

My Micro runs ~1800rpm closed bolt, ~1200 rpm open bolt. I've got a rail that hooks onto the bayonet lug which I put a foregrip on; it really helps in controllability. I've also got a full-size carbine and you can jack up the ROF on that to ~900-1000 rpm with buffers, so I decided to go with...
  12. C

G-34 Threaded Barrel?

I have a factory-threaded EFK Firedragon barrel for my G34. I believe KKM and Bar-sto also sell threaded G34 barrels. The price of a threaded aftermarket barrel is about the same as a factory Glock barrel, once you include the cost of sending the Glock barrel off to a gunsmith to have it...
  13. C

Just received my Micro back from vector

I highly suggest a bayonet lug rail mount and a foregrip. It makes the Micro a little more controllable. Well, as much as it can be made controllable.
  14. C

Talk me into an FNC...

If you're worried about a nub not being able to control a machine gun, just put 3 or 4 rounds in a magazine. No need for 3rd burst.
  15. C

Talk me into an FNC...

The only bad things about FNC's are that spare parts are difficult to find and there's no caliber conversions. If I were you I'd spend the extra couple thousand and get a non-Colt AR15 conversion for ~$10k. That said, when I had my FNC it functioned perfectly.
  16. C

Legal to import magazines from Israel?

You'll need to submit a BATF Form 6 to import firearm parts.
  17. C

Looking for Pistol / Micro Host

As long as you don't touch the manufacturer's name & state or the serial number, you can mark anything you want on a gun. Now, actually modifying the gun to shoot full auto is a different story, but you knew that.
  18. C

Was the Action Arms UZI briefcase an operational case?

The combination of certain firearms and certain objects like an operational briefcase or wallet holster may constitute a title II firearm, but the operational briefcase, wallet holster, or whatever is never regulated as a title II firearm when it's by itself.
  19. C

"Barracuda" Uzi Stock Pics

Suggestions: Get rid of the hook on the underside of the buttstock Make the buttstock a side-folder Replace the foregrip area with a tri-rail mount
  20. C

Uzi homebuilt full size "Pistol" with a welded stock

Legalities aside, a closed folding stock will get in your way when shooting. I'd reconsider just based on that alone.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter