Search results

1. KickStand

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

I’ve had k baffles in ultra sonic cleaner for hours and hours and would alternate ever now in then to a tumbler with stainless steel media. Wet tumbled them for 24 hours (give it take) on and off with little to no effect. It was so long that the edges of the K baffles wouldn’t stay clicked in...
  2. KickStand

Speed Cube thoughts?

I’d be cautious of accelerated wear due to the high speeds. More importantly, I’d be concerned with a friend hurting themselves due to the speed.
  3. KickStand

Fun new Tobias Arms Gun

Cool design! I’d definitely stick with 9 mm. These boutique calibers make me really wonder and just SMH. Those coffins mags are awesome too.
  4. KickStand

Turan 9mm ammo

The stepped cases separate, and leave one piece of the brass inside of the chamber. The next round will likely cause an out of battery discharge, due to the one part of the step brass being stuck inside the chamber.
  5. KickStand

Full size Uzi Suppressor recommendations.

I agree. I usually beat one end against a tree stump and then loosen the lock nut and keep beating it. Also, I’ve used a wooden dowel against the blast baffle with a hammer. I’ve hit it so hard that I’ve stripped some threads off the lock nut. Somehow, it still works but it’s kinda pos design...
  6. KickStand

Eagle arms open bolt semi .45 no mark carbine’s advice

There should be a good number of these guns and to my knowledge only the spitfires were reclassified as MG’s. They were reclassified because you could manipulate the safety while firing and it would make it fire Auto. There’s a lot of open bolt semis out there, from way back when and they’re...
  7. KickStand

M11/9 Lage .22 kit test

The back side had a spacer, if my recollection is correct.
  8. KickStand

M11/9 Lage .22 kit test

Lage actually made kits for Sten converted M11/9’s.
  9. KickStand

What's the coolest MAC video ever?

one of the videos of my grandpa shooting a mac in his 90’s
  10. KickStand

M11/9 Lage .22 kit test

I’ve got over 30k rounds through my Lage kit. I’ve got no idea how it’s still running great. My kit runs suppressed or not without a hitch. That being said, my experience with post Covid 22 ammo, is not was it was pre Covid. Auto match used to be pretty good and it’s trash now. Golden...
  11. KickStand

Long shot. Looking for machinist drawings for a Sten suppressor.

I’m planning on copying the original design of the integral suppressor (Third Model) for the Sten SMG. Therefore, I’m looking for some prints / machinist drawings. I’ve seen a few photos of a print but it’s not really legible (see attached). If anyone happens to have an OG third model, please...
  12. KickStand

Girls day out….

Great video and good shooting too!
  13. KickStand

Magazines dropping out of grip

I bet that the spring that comes with Lage’s duel mag catch, is too short. I’d try putting a small eraser or a small washer inside were the spring goes (the cavity), to give it extra pressure against the magazine.
  14. KickStand

M11a1 .380 w/CFW-A price check

I actually agree with this but I think that dealer could’ve got a little bit more, if he wanted too. Seems like he wants to move his stuff, which is nice. I think the market is down a little for some MG’s but some accessories are still getting really good prices. Heck, some accessories are...
  15. KickStand

Mil-spec milling

No problem. I should be sending it out at the end of this week or early next week. I’ll PM you pictures of his work too, once I get it back.
  16. KickStand

Mil-spec milling

I’ll be sending out a transferable to him (Gary’s Bunker) to get in spec. I’ll let you know how it looks when I get it back.
  17. KickStand

FAST efile transfer times

I just got an Efile form 4 individual can approved in 13 days. This is some good news an hopefully paper form 4s will decrease in time too.
  18. KickStand

New KAK Short BBL and Shroud

Thanks for posting the video. I can’t believe I’m going saying this but for some reason, KAK’s short shroud with barrel just doesn’t look right to me on the 76. This is something I always wanted too. Regardless, it’s awesome that KAK is making new and fairly cheap for parts the 76’s and the...
  19. KickStand

New MAC owner, looking to identify magazines

Those mags did NOT come with the gun from the manufacturer.
  20. KickStand

CFW Bolt Just Sold on GB for $2900

If I recall correctly, they were using the A bolt in a Lage upper. I don’t think Lage recommends using the A bolt in that specific upper / configuration. I think someone made an adapter for the Lage upper with and a CFW-A bolt (it was called the Alamo adapter or something like that). Regardless...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter