Search results

1. okpud

Fastest Run of Knob Creek Oct. 2018 - Chris Hipes w/ a MAX-31 mk.2

Here is the overall fastest run of the Knob Creek Oct. 2018 Subgun Finals. Chris Hipes shooting a M-11/9 with a Lage MAX-31 mk.2 upper. Embedded below; see it on YouTube for a description of the course.
  2. okpud

Green Mountain out of FNC barrels

Just got word yesterday from a customer looking to rebarrel their FNC that Green Mountain is out of FNC barrels. I also checked, and sure enough they are out. They still show up on their web site, but gone is the button to "add to cart". They have said that they will do another run if a 50...
  3. okpud

Surefire MAG5-60 60rnd magazine and FNC

I had a couple of Surefire's new 60 round magazines show up today (MAG5-60 model) and decide to see how they fit in my FNC. The short story is that they fit just fine. Overall, they seem like a pretty basic STANAG 4179 compliant magazine, except that they are quad-stacked after they clear the...
  4. okpud

Lancer L5 AWM Magazines & the FNC

I picked up some of the "new" Lancer L5 AWM magazines when AIM had them on sale over the weekend of the 4th. These are their latest hybrid magazines with a polymer body and metal feed lips. I really got these to drill some holes in an use in my Ultimax since they have have the metal feed lip...
  5. okpud

S.W.A.T. Article including Galils (1986)

Thought you guys may be interested in this too. http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=493101&posted=1#post493101
  6. okpud

S.W.A.T Article form 1986

I was researching something else and came across this interesting "torture test" online from a 1986 issue of S.W.A.T that included the FNC. Enjoy http://users.rcn.com/philistine/galil/Torture_Test_Page1.jpg http://users.rcn.com/philistine/galil/Torture_Test_Page2.jpg...
  7. okpud

FNC Barrel Replacement Overview

Attached is an overview I worked up on how to rebarrel a FNC using one of Green Mountain Rifle Barrel's new FNC-556 barrels recently made available. After having done multiple FNC barrel replacements, including one with the GMRB prototype barrel, these are the procedures we developed by trial...
  8. okpud

New Lage M11/22 Design???

Just got home from UT5. I saw Richard there w/ his wife and it looks like he was showing off a new M11/22 design. See, there's Richard standing next to his wife who's shooting a supressed M11/22. What else would she be shooting except on of Richard's M11/22 prototype uppers? Wait a...
  9. okpud

New FNC Aftermarket Barrels for Sale

By popular demand, we are going forward with a group order to manufacture aftermarket FNC barrels. Please see the "New FNC Barrels" thread for more information. I am attaching an order form to this message. If you would like to buy a barrel, please fill it our and mail it, along with your...
  10. okpud

New FNC Barrels

After doing all the analysis, Chili17 and I have determined cost, timetables, and min. quantities we would need to make new FNC barrels. Specs as follows: Chrome Moly Barrel Match Grade 1:9 Twist 18" Contoured and threaded for FNC w/ standard grenade launcher flash suppressor Pre-drilled for...

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter