okpud
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi okpud, My name is Eric. I was told on the reply to my thread of a gas block, that you had a different barrel made for the FNC before the Green Mountains became available w/o modding the gas block. Did you contour the barrel to FNC specs? I have my reasons for wanting a heavier barrel and would like to have your input. You're not Mark Hipes are you? In which case we talked about it already. If not, please let me know your thoughts on the subject. http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/showthread.php?83393-Gauging-interest-in-a-gas-block-for-a-heavier-barrelI'd also like to know what kind of results you got out of the GM barrels in terms of accuracy with commercial rounds. I have a GM barrel and was holding off getting it put on until I was certain I was going to at least get a reasonable chance of at least being competitive shooting commercial ammo. Just don't want to jump the gun and put on the GM barrel and be disappointed for not going the custom barrel and gas block route.
    You wrenched the old flash suppressor off my FNC about a year ago, and installed an AAC flash suppressor. Now I have a quote question for you.

I have a new green mountain bbl for the FNC. Would like it chopped down to 14.25" and threaded 1/2x28 tpi and provided AAC 51t blackout put on (and bbl installed on FNC upper).

Also have an L1A1. Need the bbl chopped down to 16.25" and threaded to 5/8x24 tpi and provided AAC 51t blackout put on.

What would that run?

thanks

nate wilke
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter