Search results

1. L

UZI SA Bolts

Looks like McKay has SA bolts available. I ordered one. Will keep you posted once I get it.
  2. L

Looks like USBarrelshrouds has some Sears

Semi Auto Sears https://shop.usbarrelshrouds.com/-NEW-US-Made-Uzi-Semi-Auto-Sears-IN-STOCK-_p_99.html Not low cost but maybe available for awhile.
  3. L

Weld up UZI receiver using gas welder?

Medical reasons (Installed D-Fib) prevent me from any electric welding. Thoughts on a weld up using Oxy/Act torch??
  4. L

Uziel Gal Birthday today 12/15/1923

The 15th of December, 1923, was the birthday of Uziel “Uzi” Gal (born Gotthard Glas). According to Wikipedia, he was “…born in Weimar, Germany. When the Nazis came to power in 1933 he moved first to England and later, in 1936, to Kibbutz Yagur in the British Mandate of Palestine where he changed...
  5. L

Semi Bolts in Stock

McKay seems to have Semi Bolts in stock. Wonder if they have 1 or 100? Check them out. Now I see if you try to add to cart it says no.
  6. L

Wow Form 1 Approved on a Sunday - 17 Days

Got the notice Sunday afternoon. Who thought they did any work on Sunday. Trust with 3 people on it. Form 1 for SBR UZI Approved in 17 Days.
  7. L

A vs. B Firing Pins

Are "A" vs. "B" Firing Pins interchangeable? "B" being the one with the half circle cut out to work the FP Blocker and "A" just having the round face. Would the FP with the cut out area for the FP Blocker work with a type "A" bolt?
  8. L

Semi Auto Sears Avalible

Not an endorsement and no connection to US Barrels but they have Semi Auto Sears available. They are converted FA sears. Proceed at your own risk!!
  9. L

SA Bolt Group McKay web page changes

Anyone else notice the SA bolt group displayed on the McKay website recently changed from the type (B) to a type (A). RobertRTG still shows the type(B) By type(A) I mean the bolt firing pin catch is not there. The bolt group they showed up until a few days ago had the firing pin catch.
  10. L

Congratulations Dave - Nice article in NRA magizine

Nice article. In NRA magazine. Congratulations! We at least know it was written by a very knowledge UZI Man.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter