Search results

1. B

options for carry system/harness with UZI mag pouches

Anyone try Sten or Sterling SMG pouches?
  2. B

FINALLY! They're here! I'm a big fan of the other Taco mag pouches. Now I have something for my Uzi and other extended pistol mags. Might be worth a gander. http://www.highspeedgear.com/hsgi/ex-ptaco-11EX00.html
  3. B

I have some Tactical Tailor SMG pouches that I'm not too happy with. I heard the rumor that HSG was going to make an extended pistol Taco pouch that would work with SMG mags. Last I heard was they were still in the development stage and they were still proceeding with the project. Here's...
  4. B

Suppressor Uzi adapter needed.

I've seen that same adapter but can't get a straight answer as to IF it is compatable with other Gem-tech suppressors (Such as the Tundra which I already own). It'll only make a difference if I want to save money adn get a standard short barrel for my uzi and use the Gem-tech Uzi mount OR spread...
  5. B

I'm looking for an extended mag release. Any chance you are still producing them?

I'm looking for an extended mag release. Any chance you are still producing them?
  6. B

amphibian's extended mag release is here!

I see this is an Older thread but any chance there are some extended mag releases available?

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter