Search results

1. W

M10 5.56 Upper Options

Thx, Was planning on getting together with a MN guy that was down for it and was going to invite you if you were here for it. Wes
  2. W

M10 5.56 Upper Options

Are you doing the Wolf Creek KS shutdown in April?
  3. W

FAST efile transfer times

I thought the delay excuse was always the "FBI Fingerprints". Possible that once the prints are in the system Efiled, they just get compared against the previous ones?
  4. W

Forced Reset Triggers Legal now??-Anyone Have Updates?

Dang, the rare breed trigger USA site is BS. Went to the checkout and they take Zell and Crypto. But you do get a 15% scam discount for crypto. I got this in my email. WOT 2 for 400. These guys(could be a sting) take credit cards. https://fasttriggers.com/
  5. W

Forced Reset Triggers Legal now??-Anyone Have Updates?

Major ruling for the injunction and NAGR member protection looked at the way the trigger functioned in relation to the wording of what is a "machine gun". WOT is being sold by a different company in FL, 2 for 400. Rare Breed is selling them on their website again and Alamo is available on a few...
  6. W

Max 11/15 Troy Mag Catch issues

I have the 10 version. Is the "Troy" an aftermarket addition to the upper? If so, does it work with the one it came with?
  7. W

Shrike Question

Vid wasn't showing up yesterday. Very nice ROF/buffer and spring combo!
  8. W

Shrike Question

The reason for the spacer is to prevent the "feed roller assy" from striking the back of the receiver when using the CAR tube. The VLTOR A5 imho increases reliability as designed. Running mine with the A3 and the blue Sprinco spring. The A5 uses proprietary buffer and the Sprinco is a A2 length...
  9. W

51k in Florida? Pay to experiment w/ blue ammo

Bout the 2:14 mark. Terry D did the bolt carrier conversion. Great flash, no recoil, hoot to shoot.
  10. W

Difference between PS and FTF .45 bolt?

Unless I am mistaken, MPA makes the bolts. Like MAC daddy, mine had problems with the recoil rod also. The back end instead of being flush like the original seems to be pinched to keep things together. The pinching made it stand away from the recoil plate. Got the dremel out and ground down the...
  11. W

New Lage Products!

Whew!!! that was scary. Saw the headline and I thought I was gonna have to eat raman again so I could pay for another great upper
  12. W

SIONICS Can Value

Did you do it yourself? Mine had the second stage redone by AWC but was so leaded(not me)in the first stage was getting baffle strikes. Sent mine to KGB Armament in FL and got it back last Friday. They put in stnls mesh in the first stage and second is baffled. Looks very good.
  13. W

M10/308

Have not tried it yet but I saw references for the Sabre that uses the VLTOR tube, buffer and Green Springco spring to slow it down. Hmm. might have to try that this wknd.
  14. W

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

Heads up if you are a TX MAC owner and going with a LAGE I have a Stephenville M10 with the weld upgrades and safety in the right place. My stock block at the front portion is too high to accept the Lage uppers I have. The difference between the normal upper and Lage is slightly over .030 but...
  15. W

Max-10/15s getting called / we know what number we are on?

#76 got ordered today
  16. W

The S.A.B.R.E. Ahead Of Its Time Or Half Baked Design?

The biggest problem with the company was the dad sold it to Mag tactical. I think Mag was interested in the machines and obviously was not interested in promoting the AA line. The son and some of the workers went to Mag but were just strung along and eventually left. Magnesium was obviously not...
  17. W

Bazooka Bros AM180 drum adaptor value?

Don't know bout the 11 but my UZI one sure worked last summer. Got to playing with the .22 again and ran the 177 drum all the way through. Smiles
  18. W

Congrats Lage MFG!

Sumptin else goin on? Wondering who is actually in charge of the troops? The other day, I efiled a Form 1 for a can on a Sunday. Anyway, what I wanted to call it was not on the drop down list but I entered the name anyway. At the end of the process, it tells me my ap may be delayed for up to...
  19. W

Tenko 10-16 Function Questionnaire

Don't know that I would change it back to the original configuration once it is in place. Tons of options and calibers out there to play with so not a problem for me. Thank you and on the waiting list

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter