Search results

1. Patriot

AR15s IN STOCK

I saw a dealer in Duncansville PA that has a BUNCH of AR15s in stock at regular prices. The dealer is Allegheny Trade Company. Good people. I've bought there for years. http://www.alleghenytradeco.com/ Tell 'em Doug sent you. :)
  2. Patriot

Names of GOOD companies with HK items

I thought it would be useful for people to post the companies who make GOOD products for the HK lovers here. As I am not a fan of HK products, I do not know of any. I'm sure some of you out there have had good experiences and bad with vendors, manufacturers. Let's hear it! Let others learn from...
  3. Patriot

$820 Subgun

HA! Made you look!:overkill :firingak :50_cal :aug :fal :mini-gun :rifleman :gunner :pistol :handgun :heavy :sniper :frag :uzi :mg Yeah, I know... NOT NICE. I'm SUCH an asshole! :D:clap ..maybe SOMEDAY.
  4. Patriot

Carpool to Knob Creek from SW PA/MD?

Several of us are thinking of carpooling to Knob Creek from SW PA/MD. If we get enough people, the driving wouldn't be too bad. We may be able to get a group rate on a hotel as well. I'm guessing a vehicle, non-CDL, but large enough for everyone, plus any toys we may pick up. It's just an...
  5. Patriot

Mac smith?

Who can I send my OBS 9mm Mac10 to who will work on it without messing it up? It fails to feed on 4 out of 4 full mags. Yes, I replaced the recoil spring, and the bolt isn't dragging on the magazine feed lips. Patriot
  6. Patriot

OBS cycle prob

My OBS MAC10/9mm will not strip rounds off the mag if the mags are loaded over ~20 rds. I have 4 mags, 2 Cobray, 2 unmarked. They ALL do this. I originally had a prob w/the aftermarket mags not clearing the bolt, but a light touch with a file on the mag catch fixed that. The springs on the mags...
  7. Patriot

Open bolt carbine upper?

Anyone know where to get a 9mm open bolt carbine upper for a Georgia Mac10 ? I'd like one w/ a fake supressor shrouding the barrel if possible. Patriot :patriot
  8. Patriot

WTB: Original RPB/Cobray open bolt manual

Anyone have an original RPB/Cobray open bolt semi owners manual? :uzi :patriot :marinesi :salute Patriot
  9. Patriot

Advice needed: Which Mac Semi?

Questions: Open or Closed bolt? Best/Worst Manufacturer? 9mm or 45ACP? Pitfalls? Availability of mags ? If the open bolt is the way to go, then I'll drop the extra $ Thanks Patriot
  10. Patriot

WTB a Mac that will bump well

oops oops

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter