Search results

1. salvo

CENTURY/ORF GALIL'

I got the link you sent, I'll make the next one for sure. Good to see it come back! Thanks VegasSMG
  2. salvo

CENTURY/ORF GALIL'

My Golani's serial # is higher than the recall serial numbers and runs 100% It does not have a "F" or "X" and is not subject to the earlier recall. Great gun, I would buy another!
  3. salvo

Golani Question

Congrats! Thats a great price too.
  4. salvo

Golani Question

I bought it local, American Shooters on Arvill had about 6 or 7 to choose from. Might have costed a bit more, but after shipping, transfer fee and not being able to pick the one you want, I say keep the local shops in business:)
  5. salvo

Golani Question

I did clean them before I tried them, I'll try to take the dents out and see if I can get them running. In the mean time I will find a few of those Orlites.
  6. salvo

Golani Question

I got to shoot my Golani this weekend, it ran perfect! The magazines suck though, the refinished one would jamb on the last round every time and the spare beat up mag is dented/crushed and will only load to 25 rounds without it hanging up. What are the best mags, in your opinion? I would like to...
  7. salvo

Golani Question

Three more questions to the wise:) Is the flash suppressor threads left hand like an AK or standard thread and what is the thread size? I read that steal case ammo is not recommended in these weapons is that true? Which aperture site is the 300/500M peep? I cannot make out the markings on...
  8. salvo

Golani Question

Thanks Tod, I'll give a range report as soon as I can.
  9. salvo

Golani Question

Thanks. Looks like this one is out of the range of the recall:) I'm still nervous though. Hope I can sneak out and shoot it soon and see how she operates. Anything I should be looking out for, problem wise?
  10. salvo

Golani Question

I just bought a new Golani .223 From a quick check of the post's here, did I make a mistake? Or have the problems been corrected on these? My serial #GAL026XX
  11. salvo

SALVO Ripper Gun Project

It must kick ass:overkill
  12. salvo

FS/FA Uzi 10mm Conversion

Thanks UZI SBR AWC, How much are the conversion barrels going for? I noticed on the Vector web site they show 45 acp bolt and barrel any one know if they are in stock or should I start looking?
  13. salvo

Hey mine was welded properly, I hope:thinking Maybe I'll see ya at this Sundays Sub Gun Match, Will it be Sub Gun only or what?
  14. salvo

PM'd Barrelxchange yesterday about the conversion, no reply yet. From what I can tell I need a barrel, 45 acp bolt w/ 9mm extractor, greese gun lower and M3 mags....right? Has anyone done this conversion? Anything else needed, other than ammo? Do the M3 mags work without any modification with...
  15. salvo

What's a good carry gun?

Glock 27 BUG S&W442
  16. salvo

Pictures of yalls Uzis

meshmdz, check out the Library also. http://www.uzitalk.com/
  17. salvo

.40 vs 10mm

I've got a G21 45ACP, same frame as the G20 and I dont have big hands but I like the big framed glocks, it's what makes them feel so smooth and handle recoil so well, it spreads the force out in a wider area of your grip. One of these days I will get a G20 and just reload for it to keep ammo...
  18. salvo

Picked up my first Uzi tonight!

Congrat's, looking good ! Vector should be able to help you out
  19. salvo

the wear and scratch inside of the gun.

Yes it is normal
  20. salvo

Any H&K USP owners?

Boy Z06 nice! I sure wish I liked the two I owned as much as you guys. Got me a G17 for Christmas and it's a keeper!

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter