Search results

1. jolague

8mm Nambu Reloading

Yes, they can be costly. I went the Redding dies route.
  2. jolague

8mm Nambu Reloading

Yes, and they are out of production. Looking at Redding dies at the recommendation of RCBS.
  3. jolague

8mm Nambu Reloading

Scored a nice stash of 8mm Nambu 100 grain projectiles (1,100 count) and 250 pieces of brass I believe are manufactured from .357 SIg and .38 Super. I think I'm going to start off using Hornady shell plate number 8. Any wisdom on loading 8mm Nambu much appreciated. Still looking for some dies...
  4. jolague

Information on MK760 Semi Auto?

Yes, indeed the most curious part of the article. I would love to see an example of one if there is one still out there. I don't recall coming across that in THE MAC MAN book, either.
  5. jolague

Information on MK760 Semi Auto?

According to a Small Arms Review article, it appears that MK Arms did in fact make some open bolt semi-auto carbines for submission to the ATF technology branch on the cusp of the 1982 semi-auto open bolt ruling. Are there any still out there? Who knows, but the grand market of them were closed...
  6. jolague

WTB MK760 Parts!

That's steep for MK760 style parts off a Special Weapons 760. I get it, and without BWE, hopefully someone will take up the mantle to resurrect this historical but overlooked platform.
  7. jolague

Another 'what is this?' Weird 80's vintage stock

Great detective work guys!
  8. jolague

Neal Smith All Steel DIAS

I'd rather buy the Lewis Gun he has, more meat on the bone!
  9. jolague

Want to buy: Oddball guns from the Assault Weapons Ban List

A buddy of mine owns a Wesco Ord. carbine. In 9mm I believe. He knew original manufacturer out of S. Arizona in the mid 80s.
  10. jolague

SIONICS Can Value

Too Cool!!
  11. jolague

SIONICS Can Value

Mine was free for a total of 2k (entire package) in 2009. The PD Oregon needed new armor for their SWAT and sacrificed the MAC with can,
  12. jolague

SIONICS Can Value

Thank you, David. When I purchased my RPB/PS MAC in 2009 from a local PD (in their locker since 1982) and my SIONICS can in 45ACP came with the total purchase minus an additional $200 tax on my end. Did not know their increased value these days.
  13. jolague

SIONICS Can Value

I've been out of the loop for a while on a variety of cans available for the MAC platform. However, I came across this ad on gunbroker https://www.gunbroker.com/item/955503748 and I am curious as to what the current value of OG SIONICS cans go for (within reason) these days?
  14. jolague

Thompson M1A1

Anyone can list a price reaching to the stars. Will it be within reason? No. However, I notice some people use narratives as a selling point, either real or imagined. With all do respect for the Pearl Harbor veteran and other war story attachments, they don't command a premium of previous...
  15. jolague

Stolen Transferables??? Anyone ever had one stolen?

Last decade I remember a story of an NFA dealer who told me about a mail theft of an incoming transferable. The culprit had no idea what was stolen until too late and chopped a colt Navy Thompson into multiple pieces before the law caught up to him. It sucks, but it happens. Flashback even...
  16. jolague

WTK: Fair Value of a C&R Beretta 38/42 in excellent condition

Not to diminish my own stash, but what kind of imagination rose the price up 20k in two years?
  17. jolague

Thank you Tomk. Quite a turn around on a 8k purchase in 2018. Auction may be the best avenue minus the house's premium. Pros and cons.
  18. jolague

I can't find much value information on Beretta Model 38/42 in excellent condition. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you all.
  19. jolague

Fair price for a virgin Swedish K tube?

It's overpriced (INMHO), but what isn't these days? Unless you have a parts kit to see come alive again, you could probably find a complete, functioning K for the same price if not a little more. Ten years ago, parts kits could be picked up for $300.00, but now they are asking a premium for them.
  20. jolague

Black Dog Arsenal Gone?

I think the case in "progress" begged the question about demils and their "future" legal implication.

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter