Search results

1. chrisp929

Unusual cal markings and serial nmbr ?

sorry . i been out of the uzi thing for a little while .. what kinda receiver is this ? is this true pre or post ban ? http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=467654
  2. chrisp929

WTK: How to stamp in lower shelf in 80% upper GI reciever?

i have a friend who bought a GI in the white folded reciever ... he wants to know what the best way is to stamp in the shelf that the lower reciever slips into in the front ... oh and .. why is there a hole directly in front of where the shelf should be in the upper reciever ? next...
  3. chrisp929

Galil recievers cracking ?

back about 4 years ago when i went HARDCORE into assault weaon / military type firearms, i remember hearing a rumor that was frequently repeated on the net and at local gunshows on occasion. 'Galil's are no good because the rear of the reciever cracks, they werent made well.' i have a hard...
  4. chrisp929

Amusing pic Firepower Mag, Uzi setup

This picture is from the sept 1984 issue of Firepower Magazine. It shows the review of the conversion of an uzi carbine to full auto . The article can be found on uzitalks magazine reference guide .. I just find this set up very amusing .. the stuff they put on that uzi is amazing .. talk...
  5. chrisp929

What kind of WRINKLE paint are you using?

My C2 buddy may be building a Sterling and im trying to find out for him where to get the black wrinkle paint you guys are using on your builds .. those of you who bought yours done .. maybe you can call your builder and ask him what he uses .. i need all the info you can get for me .. name...
  6. chrisp929

WESTFIELD, MA MG Shoot !!! 10-29, 10-30-05

its back .. again .. one of the best MG shoots in my opinion around the northeast... Ill be there on the main line.. Look for the 6'6" tall guy ... ill be wearing camo Rocky Cornstalker Boots. COP FIREARMS & TRAINING 2005 MACHINE GUN SHOOT WESTFIELD SPORTSMAN'S CLUB SATURDAY OCTOBER 29...
  7. chrisp929

Received my Gordon Miller Cali DOC HK94, : )

firstly id like to thank gordon miller for a FANTASTIC firearm at a great price.. also it was a pleasure dealing with him from beggining to end .. next .. here is the gun .. for 2500 bucks . the ONLY thing i could find wrong with this gun are the electric penciled numbers that some dummy...
  8. chrisp929

which is the most desired 308 galil ?

just wonderin .. i may sell a gun to afford some of a galil 308 .. been dying for one for ever and i want to kno which is the one everyone wants ..
  9. chrisp929

How do i remove my FNC handguards ?

help .. ty
  10. chrisp929

welcome home girl ...

thanks greenmtntac ... sweet gun .. great price .. smooth deal .. gunsouth inc, howco dist inc ... 16" para .. yessss... in 98% ++ .. now im part of the fnc talk gang .. yesss . .now i just have to get a mac .. ummm .. .m16 .. uhhh .. galil ... .. gimme time !:D
  11. chrisp929

' UZI ' labeled ammo price ?

i have some 9mm ' UZI ' ammo .. and wonder what it would fetch around these parts .. it is identical to the 5 pack bag found half way down on the right at the AMMO reference link on the main page .. here .. http://files.uzitalk.com/reference/pages/ammo.htm i am NOT starting a bidding war ...
  12. chrisp929

pre 64 model 94 problem ... please help ...

i took apart my girlfriends fathers pre 64 winchester 30-30 lever action carbine to clean for him .. after putting it back to gether .. there is slop in the trigger .. it works .. cocks gun .. fires .. etc .. but there is slop .. did i loose a part ? .. or is this common ? .. HELP .. its just...
  13. chrisp929

So i placed my order for my RPD today ....

yep .. went to a gunshow sunday am .. yesterday .. and saw a guy who wanted $ 3k for 1 .. it was unfired and had like 5 drums, a rpd sack and drum sacks .. serial number '00065' .. it was MINT .. i mean MINTY MINT MINT .. park .. welds, polyurathane on wood, wood itself, everything .. MINT ...
  14. chrisp929

Guess These Gun Parts !!!

i love these type threads .. these came with a few uzi parts i was given kindly buy an generous individual .. anyone know what they are for ?
  15. chrisp929

My home made 10-22 bolt tool

i made this in 5 minutes including the 'custom' jeweling for Treedawg, and then i made myself one too ... go to home depot .. in the hardware dept .. buy a 2-3 foot long peice of 1/8 inch x 1 inch aluminum stock .. go home .. put in vice .. bend at 2 inches .. then the other way at approx 2.5...
  16. chrisp929

WTK: winchester 30-30 lever action take down questions HELP

takin winchester 30-30 , lever action carbine apart .. need to know how to take front ring off .. that holds tube to barrel ... .i have front hand guard ring loose but wood handguard wont come off unless its slipped forward .. and nothings goin forward till the front tube ring comes off .. im...
  17. chrisp929

Aug parts Dye sublimation .. PICS ..

Aug parts Dye sublimation .. MORE pics... BEFORE
  18. chrisp929

CHECK THIS NEW RUGER OUT .. wanna buy it .

i know i know .. its a ruger .. but .. i have been searchin HIGH AND LOW .. for a QUALITY .. affordable .. GOOD LOOKIN .. accurate .. respectable .22lr pistol for SOME TIME now .. and THIS below my friends .. i think . FITS exactly what i want .. its a new gun .. but .. anyone have any...
  19. chrisp929

WestField MA MG shoot Results ( pic me shooting mini )

WestField MA MG shoot Results ( pics & vids now of me shooting mini ) enjoy .. finally .. a decent pic of me for the MEMBERS IN ACTION forum .. NOW WITH VIDEO .. post mini vid post sample open bolt mini .. my C2 converted an IMI mini to FA .. chopped off feet on bolt and opened up sear...
  20. chrisp929

Westfield, MA Machine Gun shoot 10-30,31 2004

http://www.copfirearms.com/ Westfield Shoot is still on.Contact Ed Fleury at 1-413-256-3937 or on his website copfirearms.com. Shoot from 9-5.Three Ranges with 50 positions,rain or shine.Well run shoot with multiple ranges.Demonstrations. see you there, chrisp929

Please Visit our Sister Sites Below

Sister Board - Sturmgewehr Sister Board - MachinegunBoards

Please consider becoming an UZI Talk Supporter